Please Update Cities/Airports in South Korea! A lot of them are missing!

Hello. I am a flight sim enthusiast and recently started Youtuber(Fly with DEEKAY) and I hope Asobo and MS update South Korea in the future.

At the moment, we only have 1 POI which Busan Tower but there are more than 1 in entire South Korea such as Lotte World Tower(3rd Tallest Building in Asia), 63 Building and so on.

FYI, there are seven major cities, Seoul(Incheon), Busan, Gwangju, Daegu, Daejeon, and Ulsan.

Also, photogrammetric in some cities are terrible and many airports have missing runways. Especially Incheon. Itโ€™s a MASSIVE Asian hub airport but it looks awful in the sim. On top of thatโ€ฆrunway 34 is missing at the moment.

FYI, BANGTAN is from Korea. lol

Asobo and MS! Please consider updating cities and airports in South Korea in the future!!!
Thank you.

Thread moved to #self-service:wishlist.

20 Likes

Jeju International Airport is a very beautiful airport and has the largest number of air traffic in the world.

26 Likes

Koreaโ€™s beautiful cities and nature also need to be updated.
In addition, Incheon International Airport, one of the worldโ€™s airports, looks like 15 years ago.
Please update Korea as well.

27 Likes

Yeah, some of the photogrammetry there was pretty bad. Iโ€™ve always wanted to go to South Korea but this was the best I an do for some time. It was still a lot better than other sims but it could do with a little TLC.

Personally I think things like custom buildings, monuments, etc are going to mainly be up to third-party providers. We see some have plans to improve large cities. Asobo can only do so much and seeing they just did Japan, kind off, (with help from a third party) Iโ€™m not sure they will do another Asian country any time soon. Hopefully Iโ€™m wrong.

13 Likes

There are so many beautiful place in South Korea.
And South Koreans love XBOX and microsoft games most in asia.
South Korea deserves hand-made scenery.
please, update sceneries and airports of South Korea!

13 Likes

Everyone here should make sure they click on the vote button. That is important.

12 Likes

True. compare to other default scenery, MSFS provides orbx level of ground textures and objects but many of them are missing especially in Seoul. I hope they consider Korea for their future update.

13 Likes

Yes~~~ We need up date South Korea

As you know South korea most important country in the world

Hardly hope to up date South Korea~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 Likes

Yes, south korea looks like 1995 in msfs2020.
I hope at least major city like Seoul, Busan, Jeju and some airport need developerโ€™s attention, considering Koreaโ€™s position in commercial aviation market

11 Likes

i really hope that msfs2020 should update Korea as wellโ€ฆ!!

8 Likes

ํ•œ๊ตญ์„ ์™œ์•ˆํ•ด์ฃผ๋Š”๊ฑด์ง€ ํ•œ๊ธ€ํ™”๋ฅผ ๋ฐ”๋ผ๋Š”๊ฒƒ๋„ ์•„๋‹ˆ๊ณ  ์˜์–ด๋Š” ์ผ๋ณธ๋ณด๋‹ค ๋”์šฑ๋” ์ž˜ํ•˜๋Š” ํ•œ๊ตญ์ธ๋ฐ ํ•œ๊ตญ๋„์ข€ ์—…๋ฐ์ดํŠธ ๊ผญ์ข€ ๋ถ€ํƒ๋“œ๋ฆฝ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค

9 Likes

Hope the second update is in Korea.

7 Likes

ํ•œ๊ตญ์ข€ ์—…๋ฐ์ดํŠธ ํ•ด์ฃผ์„ธ์š” ํ•œ๊ตญ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์ธ๋ฐ ํ•œ๊ตญ์ง€๋„ ๋ณด๋ฉด ์–ด๋”˜์ง€๋„ ๋ชจ๋ฅด๊ฒ ์–ด์š”. ์ธ์ฒœ๊ณตํ•ญ์€ ์„ธ๊ณ„์ ์ธ๊ณตํ•ญ์ธ๋ฐ๋„ ๋ถˆ๊ตฌํ•˜๊ณ  ์‹œ๊ณจ ๊ณตํ•ญ์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ ์ƒ๊ฒผ๊ณ  ๋กฏ๋ฐํƒ€์›Œ ๋‚จ์‚ฐํƒ€์›Œ 63๋นŒ๋”ฉ ๊ฒฝ๋ถ๊ถ ๋“ฑ๋“ฑ ๋งŽ์€๊ณณ์ด ์ด์ƒํ•˜๊ฒŒ ํ‘œํ˜„๋˜์–ด ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋‹ค๋ฅธ๋‚˜๋ผ์‚ฌ๋žŒ๋“ค์ด ์ด๋Ÿฐ ํ•œ๊ตญ์— ๋ชจ์Šต์„ ๋ณด๋ฉด ์—„์ฒญ ๋’ค๋–จ์–ด์ง„ ๋‚˜๋ผ๊ตฌ๋‚˜ ์ผ๋ณธ๋ณด๋‹ค ํ•œ์ฐธ ๋’ค๋–จ์–ด์ง„ ๋‚˜๋ผ๊ตฌ๋‚˜ ๋ผ๊ณ  ์ƒ๊ฐํ• ๊บผ๊ฐ™์•„ ์•„์‰ฝ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋Ÿฌ๋‹ˆ ์ „๊ตญ์€.๋ชปํ•˜๋”๋ผ๋„ ๋Œ€๋„์‹œ ์„œ์šธ์ด๋‚˜ ๋ถ€์‚ฐ ์„ธ์ข…์‹œ ์ธ์ฒœ ๋“ฑ๋“ฑ ์œ„์ฃผ๋กœ ์ˆ˜์ •ํ•ด์ฃผ์„ธ์š”

13 Likes

It is a country of Bangtan Boys. Please draw beauty in Koreaโ€ฆ

9 Likes

Seoul Incheon airport of korea is the 14th largest airport of world based on 2019 passengers volume.
and it has been ranked top 5 so many years by skytrax.
And incheon airport was named the winner of worldโ€™s best transit airport in 2020 as well.
There is no doubt that it worth to be modeled in msfs2020.

11 Likes

Nah, DreamCatcher for the win :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Jehu is a hub for holiday flights with Jehu Air from many parts of Asia and apart from opening a beautiful resort island gives many short medium haul flights with A320 or b737 plus being suited to similar flights with the Citation or King Air.
I do not know how much it was said that the sim will contain all the airports in the worldโ€ฆit does not.

9 Likes

I was surprised that there was no Incheon International Airport, the hub of the Asian airport.

11 Likes

Please make beautiful Korea. Thank you.

8 Likes