PMDG 737-700 wrong DEP path definition set

Hello all,

today I’ve discovered this bug with PMDG 737-700 with wrong departure path set. You can easy confirm this with my picture. On other side, FBW A320 without problems with this departure path, as comparison, all with this product correct.

I didn’t test other aircraft now. Is this bug existed on PMDG forum? Really I don’t have taste to report also there, I expect PMDG is looking this Forum frequently to have contact with users. Really need to say, I don’t expect this kind of basic bug with PMDG priced product.

1 Like

I need to report this,

it is very bad bug and simply sets no correct functionality to PMDG product/s. Simply said, we can expect other problems with other airport procedures, what isn’t good. This bug need to be solved quickly.

It looks like an error in Navigraph navdata. For some reason this SID (and all others for RW16) starts with MKR VOR. This VOR is in the middle of the runway, I don’t understand why it’s at the start of a SID pattern. After removing it from navdada file the FMC displays a correct departure path, as shown below.

If you want to report a bug you should contact Navigraph, not PMDG.

\Community\pmdg-aircraft-738\Config\SidStars\LGTS.txt

FYI I tried this departure in Fenix and it looks even worse :). The plane flies to MKR-10 and goes straight to ALIKO.

1 Like

Again pls and look at proc definition.

Different planes use different navdata files. As I shown you it’s an easy fix with editing one text file from Navigraph. They could do it and release a hotfix. You can also try with PMDG but you will wait quite a bit for their response.

1 Like

As @Marklar666 has stated, this appears to be an issue with the Navigraph Data for some aircraft.

When I look at it for the 737 I get the same as you, and the Fenix (however we can’t physicaly see the data in the Fenix as it’s in a SQL Database and encrypted).

However when I check the CRJ it does show the data physically correct in the text file as well as on the FMS.

Open a case with Navigraph to review.

1 Like

Thnx friends for support…

1 Like

When that does not help, drop us a ticket at support.pmdg.com, we are always interested in these issues. I have a nice collection of images of these kinds of issues from real aircraft btw, it is not at all an uncommon issue.

Mathijs Kok
PMDG

2 Likes