Pmdg 737-800/900 issue

So, I haven’t been able to control the pmdg 737-800/900 since earlier today, I can’t touch any buttons nor control the pitch or anything, if someone knows a fix to this, please let me know! (I’ve tried reinstalling it)

1 Like

I’ll flying the 738 now on Xbox Series X 2TB and everything is working normally: Hardware, keyboard, mouse, controller, all working as expected. What is your set-up and any other information so folks maybe can help?

I’m on Xbox series S, 512GB and I’m using my controller

Ok, what else after reinstallation did you do to troubleshoot? Does the controller work with any other aircraft models?

Yes, everything else worked

Drop us a ticket at support.pmdg.com, and we’ll assist you with sorting that out!

Mathijs Kok
PMDG

2 Likes

Thank you!

@TheFalconOne sent!

I’m having this same issue! PMDG has NO CLUE what it could be and told me to come here. I’m wondering if it’s a package we have installed from the Marketplace that is interfering with the cockpit controls.

I remember an issue similar to this was the H-Jet was interfering with the C700 and TBM heading knob and maybe other buttons. The problem wasn’t fixed until I uninstalled the H-Jet.

I have emailed back and forth with you guys a lot about this and your people sent me here :man_shrugging: I haven’t been able to fly the 600, 700 or 800 for a couple weeks now. They are expensive hangar showpieces at the moment.

If we are totally unable to recreate the issue and if we do not see the problem in great numbers, we have to assume it is an issue that is caused by a local element, and thus, it is very hard for us to debug. The sim itself offers very few debug options.

In these cases, we suggest posting here to see if there are other people who have seen the same and might point you to possible other DLC that might cause the issue. Unfortunately, a lot of stuff is still flying around that does not follow the SDK fully or even replace default files we depend on.

I believe the issue with the PMDG’s starting in an completely dead unflyable state is related to the black screen issues plaguing XBox now. Half my attempts at starting a flight in the PMDG begins with the aircraft not loading any state at all and unable to do anything no screens, no switches move, then other times it starts and works fine.

If this happens, wait a few seconds. Then pause and restart the flight. That seems to sometimes fix it. Im flying the PMDG right now actually after starting in a dead state. Just restarted the flight and worked fine afterwards

Yes, we are monitoring that issue closely.

Mathijs Kok
PMDG

Are you still in the beta program?

I don’t believe it has anything to do with the black screens because the issue is that the battery guards are all messed up; meaning they are shut and the switch is poking out of the guard all buggy and this happens in the Main Menu in the Hangar area. So, this particular issue wouldn’t have anything to do with a black screen.

I did that a few days ago now when I try to do that it doesn’t work, the whole cockpit is black and isn’t working.

Please contact our staff at support.pmdg.com for these issues. We have people standing by to assist you.

Mathijs Kok
PMDG

Need help with the 737-900. I cant put unlimited fuel nor can i adjust its fuel while on the ground.

This one isnt really an issue just a question why include a hmd in the photos for the 900 and it not have one as im not to informed when it comes to 737s so i didnt know it actually didnt have one

Fuel is set through the menu in the FMC, not through MSFS menus. AFIK, you can’t set unlimited fuel, though you can certainly keep adding fuel during the flight.

By hmd, perhaps you meant HUD? You’ll need to enable it in the configuration menus, again through the FMC.

You’ll want to read the included documentation, which will explain where all of these options are. Or you could watch the video from PMDG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFzHjHNjXhU The video is for the 737, but the 739 should be almost identical.

The documentation can be found here:
…\Community\Aircraft\pmdg-aircraft-739\Documentation\PMDG_737_MSFS_Introduction.pdf

Thank you very much and yes i meant hud sorry👌