PMDG 737 And HoneyComb Quadrant

MSFS 2020. Purchased the PMDG 737. Using the Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant. The upper bank of lights do not light up when I select a function, ie Nav, Auto Pilot etc. It does on all the other planes but not with the PMDG 737. The annunciator lights work, just the upper functions don’t light when selected. In MSFS Profile-Content Manager it shows that the AFC_Bridge is not installed. It is located in my community folder though. When I go to the community folder select the AFC_Bridge to run I get the following message, “ Afcbridge failed to initialize SimConnect to the line.” Not sure what that means and how to correct this. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks Walt

This message you can ignore. It’s rather confusing, but the driver is installed.

I have had the quadrant for quite some time and I have noticed, sometimes after a major update I have to ‘redo’ the AFC_Bridge process. I erase it from the Community Folder, go back to where I store the AFC_Bridge.exe file, and reinstall it. Has then worked for me each time. Hope it helps and works for you as well.

I use Better Bravo Lights, it works every time and you can easily customize it also. Better Bravo Lights » Microsoft Flight Simulator

The beta channel of SPAD.neXt also supports the Bravo lights.

1 Like

I use Spad and there’s even a great profile already made for the 73