PMDG 737 Discussion (PC Version) (Part 1)

It’s happening guys :wink:

12 Likes

Same thing “happened” a few months ago. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

Randazzo already said they won’t do a “stealth” release and just drop it in their store - they’d announce it in their forums first, and that hasn’t yet happened.

But maybe they’ll announce something today?

For those interested, British Avgeek has a livestream flying it again today. Very nice and relaxing airplane nerd-stuff in the background while I work.

PMDG 737-700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator

$9,999,999.99

PMDG 737-700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator - PMDG Simulations LLC

3 Likes

It seems a little expensive, maybe I’ll wait for a review before picking it up.

16 Likes

a new 737-700 is about 80 Mio USD not 10 Mio !
if you buy many of them you get discount :smiley:

When they put the price right when it goes live they can now call it a sale price. That will be one big discount.

2 Likes

During the DC-6 launch it was quite the same: website updated to get the DC-6 page with a funny price, then announcement of date of release / price.

If it follows the same pattern, we should get fixed very soon on when and for how much we will get this beauty. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exciting times ahead!!! The moment this lands may the rest of my planes r.i.p.

I think that pricing was on for a couple of weeks already …

A nice, long full-flight video from Emi, a real-life 737 pilot and a member of the PMDG tech team.

Release must be nigh (within the next week?) given how much video is coming out day by day.

4 Likes

Hi This is totally realistic and quite amazing. Not to mention the sound which is absolutly perfect. Cannot be closer to IRL. Just hope Robert will release her promptly…

Price still a bit prohibitive :grin:

1 Like

I just bought it…

(I’m Elon Musk)

4 Likes

People waiting for release like: image

3 Likes

Brilliant video thanks for posting

i would like to know will you have a step by step start up of aircraft that show what switch or lever to engage (in the proper start up sequence) with a pointer showing where the switch is at

Looks like they took the page down.

I’m trying not to read too much into that, but exciting!!! Maybe even tomorrow?? Woo hoo…ok I got my hopes up…too late

Rob had said more than once that they’re not going to release it unannounced… so no, it won’t just drop tomorrow.

6 Likes