PMDG 737 / FENIX A320 / CRJ-900/1000 — how do they compare?

Im very fortunate with a few on here, being a day one purchase for msfs and also working, I have been able to “keep up with the Jones…” but in a good way as the releases were all staggered… I was able to buy them all :rofl::rofl:
I have grown so much since being a FSX player and with picking up so many bad habits, I seriously spent so much time in watching those incredibly amazing yt vids… I have been un doingthose bad habits😛, and because its a passion of mine, it hasn’t taken too much for me to catch on…

I got the CRJ, and initially I hated it… because I only had just mastered… in fact, I think I was learning how to fly the A32nx as in, relearning and using the fmc etc… I flew it in autopilot like the A32nx and… needless to say… it didn’t work well…
But after putting in the effort… I absolutely loved it and after having basically all the liners… except for the MD80 and the fenix… I still find so much enjoyment flying it.
But…
If I was going to start off NOW… and have something thats complete, I would probably buy the PMDG 737-800 first and learn in that, then alternate with the A32nx for that variation and being able to cross over with other types… Get the feeling for operating different types and finding the similarities between the two.

CRJ, as it is, is definitely one of those (at the time) purchases due to what was available :thinking: a future purchase for anyone whos only getting into msfs, especially if AS updates it or… You have a attachment… But its a fun future purchase when automation becomes boring.

I would also consider the BAe for fun, manual and amazing feel but… thats purely down to, if you have any nostalgia towards it…

Get the CJ4 mod for also another type, especially fms, to learn… its super easy and fun to fly… Once again… if you do a tutorial flight with… its that other brittish guy thats not 320simpilot​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Actually… the CJ4 will give you the pefect taste for whether the CRJ is something you want to look towards…

1 Like