PMDG 737 Rudder support without rudder pedals?

My rudder pedals has been ordered but haven’t arrived yet, I have the PMDG 737 and I tried turning the rudder on my rudder switches, but they recenter right after when I move them left or right, I believe this is a feature in the real 737 of oversteer protection, my rudder buttons on my yoke are a button not a switch, so idk how to Not make the rudder turn all the way past “overturn”, is there a way in settings to fix this?

It’s actually a setup of the aircraft in the FMC… browse around the menu’s until you hit the nose wheel steering section…

This should hopefully help you.

I have a separate axis on my joystick for nose wheel steering and it did the exact thing you mentioned… i haven’t tried to set it up correctly yet, but i saw P.Gatcomb browsing through the menu’s until he came across this one. (he ignored it, but i bet it’s the button to press to get it working… here’s the vid:

So, in a few i’ll hop in the sim and try to setup my baseplane, as i only did a brief couple of test flights to only fall in love with this beauty more and more.

Oh, and by default… she’s loaded with passengers and fuel=harder to fly. you can set that up in the FMC as well, donot touch the ingame sliders from microsoft.

Woof ~ Woof & Salute!

Steiny

Have been diving into the FMC myself, and found you can either set the nosewheel to react to the Rudder, or to both the rudder and the PROP 1 PITCH control and not the nose wheel steering axis that you might have set, as that one will return to center the second you stop moving it.

Hope it helps you.

Woof ~ Woof & Salute!