I know the yolk has a thumb switch for trim, but I’d like to use a controller (other than the mouse) to move the pitch/trim slider. The only thing that moves is the yolk thumb switch.
I know that, thank you. I was talking about the pitch/trim slider in the screen shot. It moves with the mouse, but apparently can’t be mapped to a controller.

I see what you mean now, I must confess to using a button on my yoke.
I have not tried to see if that moves with the commands.
Not much help, but after doing some investigation, that is the auxiliary trim lever, and in MSFS, there are no default commands for that function.
The yoke switches do respond to the sim commands elevator trim up/down, but there are no assignable commands for auxiliary trim.
You could go to PMDG’s 777 forum and ask there, they may be able to offer more insight.
Thanks for looking in to that, but it’s not that important, just curious.
