PMDG DC-6 Gyro Pilot Trim Wheel Suddenly Not Working - Any ideas?

Tons of hours in DC-6 and never had an issue. I am definitely using AP correctly but all of a sudden when AP is engaged I cannot control the trim using the AP Trim Wheel. The wheel spins forward and back but will not affect any increase or decrease in altitude. Did something change? As of a couple of weeks ago it was working fine. I have removed EVERYTHING from my Community folder (except the DC-6 required folder) and nothing seems to work. Any ideas/suggestions are appreciated - thanks!!

I think you answered this yourself over here, ha!

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/pmdgs-douglas-dc-6-is-finally-out/410837/1772?u=nixonredgrave

Nope, this solution didn’t seem to work for me..

Hi,
Did you restart after uninstalling the GNS430?
I had the issue but it was not working until I restart the game.

Hi RedCarp - yes, completely rebooted after uninstalling the GNS430 and Gyro AP not working at all, won’t follow a heading or localizer and unable to trim. Very frustrating!

Did you install the DC-6 update?

Yes, update installed.

I understand, it took me 3 days to find the solution for me, I was close to just stop using it.

I noticed that during the last update some settings have changed.

Maybe check if the “AI auto trim” is off in the assistance menu
Test to change the Flight Model to “Legacy”, save, and then change to “Modern” again.

Eu estou com o mesmo problema. Após a atualização ele não segue mais o Localizer, eu tinha feito o backup dos arquivos, então voltei a versão anterior. Agora ele até segue o Localizer, mas a roda de ajuste do AP (Trim) não funciona com o AP ligado. O GPS também esta estranho, mas funcionava

Did a lot of different things and I ended up somehow fixing it:

Deleted the GNS430
From the PMDG website, checked and found a popped fuse caused by the GNS430
Uninstalled the DC-6
Removed all DC-6 leftover folders
Reinstalled the DC-6 from PMDGs website
Rebooted my computer
..and it worked! Now flies as if nothing ever happened to it.

Thanks to everyone here and for recommendations read on the PMDG website!

Uma dúvida. Esse que você baixou do site da PMDG. Ele já é com a última versão? Esse que não seguia o localizer ?