PMDG DC6 (Livery manager?) [Solved]

Does anyone know where to get the Operations Centre app for the DC6? I’ve looked in the docs and it refers to a file location that doesn’t exist. I can’t find a download at PMDG either.

I’d be pretty let down if Marketplace customers don’t get access to the livery manager. Hope this is just me, not being able to find it!

1 Like

PMDG have to make a few changes to the Operations Center for it to work with the marketplace version. They hoped to have this done last week, but it turned out a bit more complex than they were expecting.

from PMDG’s forum;

and from Rob’s announcement here; [24NOV21] PMDG DC-6 Released via Marketplace, Special Pricing and some notes for Marketplace PC & XBox Users - PMDG Simulations

1 Like

Thanks for the good news and for finding the post!.. I must have been looking through the PDMG forums with my eyes closed!

I certainly understand things take a lot longer with Marketplace and don’t mind the wait for new textures.

1 Like

I am running Alienware Laptop and Windows 11. OPS Center will not open beyond a grey window. Any suggestions ?

I’d contact PMDG directly for this one or check that you’ve got the latest version

Thanks for the quick reply. I have the latest version, reinstalled it several times and read through the threads on PMDG. No help there. I will try to open a ticket with PMDG.