PMS50 GTN750 Project

I have noticed, that it is only north from California. About it is so destroyed in the displaying, in Calfifornia it is all paletti.
How did you get the borders, on the top and at the ground, away, in your betzel? I have the same and have borders. I didn´t get them away.

I got my RSG530 when it first launched. I luv it so much i swap out the g1000’s with the 172 530… works perfecy. But… the 750 is a game changer, with it being mostly touch will it work on my Ipad using deskspace?

Yes and no. You can display it but unfortunately, the touch events are blocked at Asobo level so it will not respond. We hope Asobo to fix that.

1 Like

Yes… Asobo needs not to forget the pit builders. I cringe every time i c that xbox game splash screen… I’m hopeful as well that they will c the error of their ways… tnx for getting back…

1 Like

Hi, I have had an issue with the arrival and approach buttons. They are greyed out and I can’t load or activate any procedures. Is this because I didn’t file a flight plan? Been having this problem for a few months now.

You must have an origin and a destination in your flight plan to use procedures.

1 Like

Any chance of the Asobo PC6 gauge/GTN530 being added too?

You should ask that to the aircraft provider. We do not integrate by ourself but provide an integration guide.

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.0.25

See https://pms50.com/

• Added fuel planning units and fuel type parameters.
  • Added airspace altitudes when clicking on a nearest airspace list item.

Warning: the weather radar is broken since SU7. This is an Asobo bug and we can’t do anything on our side. We hope Asobo to fix that soon.

7 Likes

Coming soon: checklists

checklists

20 Likes

Wow, awesome. Does the unit read out the same checklist that is used by the in-game checklist menu or do you have to provide custom checklists with the GTN 750?

However, it does look like the green font color you’ve used is darker than what the font on the real unit looks like, at least based on images I’ve found on the Internet. Right now, it looks like it will be hard to read on that black background.

1 Like

There will be custom checklists to be done in a json file but it’s easy to do. The checklist is then imported to the instrument (only one time) and saved in the sim per aircraft and GPS. All that will be explained in the documentation.
The font color you see here is the one for checked challenge items. The color is different when not checked. You have also different colors following the type of checklist item. Color perception in this game depends of many parameters.

1 Like

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.0.26

See https://pms50.com/

• Added checklists (premium).
  • Added clean screen utility (not very useful in a sim).

Don’t hesitate to discuss and share your checklists in the PMS50 discord “checklists” channel.

11 Likes

2 checklists are already available for the JF turbo arrow and the HPG Airbus H145 Helicopter.

See Checklists

Many thanks to the author.

5 Likes

Welcome to the new member in the GTN750 family.
The EMB-110 Bandeirante from NextGen Simulations.
And this is a combo 750/650!

See NextGen Simulations

EMB110_pms50com

9 Likes

Is Vatsim traffic viewable on tcas?

I think vatsim injected traffic should be here as sson as it is available in the sim.
The traffic data is managed by the sim, the GTN750 just interrogates the sim and filters traffic to display only aircrafts satisfying to TCAS conditions.

The NextGen Simulations EMB 110 Bandeirante checklist is now available on Checklists

1 Like

Good to know. Must have just been something strange happening with the sim when I wasn’t seeing it.

Hello,

Went for a flight in the Warrior today. I have a Navigraph account. I couldn’t get any approaches, departures or charts to load, basically nothing. Tried adding approaches via the flight plan page, tried it using the Proc button, in both the 750 and 650. Unable. You click the Approach, Departures, or Arrivals buttons and nothing even comes up as an option.

Navigraph account is loaded and connected, and I have the Premium version here. Do I perhaps also need to have the Basic package in my Community folder? I think you did at one point, but it’s not clear on your website if I only need the Premium package or if I need both.

Thanks!