PMS50 GTN750 Project

So I have the premium version and I’m really enjoining it, amazing work, worth every penny, but so far I only used it on my Carenado Seneca V.
Is there a list of compatible planes (payware or freeware) and how to setup the GTN750 on them?
edit: awnser: yes it’s in the official website.

2 Likes

With the Justflight Arrows you get the 750 and 650 as backup.

Can someone tell me what the cause of the darker shaded portions of the panel is caused by?

THis seems to be a map issue in the sim. Do you have the same in another place and/ or with the toolbar panel GTN750?
The traffic aircrafts are also strange. Maybe you have some other Mods in the community folder?
You should try without any other Mod in the community folder.
Also be sure to use the latest version (2.0.22 currently).

Isn’t that caused by the Seasons Addon?

2 Likes

Very strange – never seen anything like this … even when using the seasons addon ie BrijanSeasons -Fall N

In the newest version of the Seasons Addon there is a brown overlay/ mask for fall. This is causing the pattern in the map

Hi, I was using the JF PA-28 and I also had several times this strange traffic. I think they were not real and were some kind of ghosts of myself (2.0.22 version).

I am running the Season’s Addon, but @N6722C says he also is, and no such issue. So it must not be that. I will have to try disabling my other addons and see if anything is conflicting.

@FakeWayne8 To be specific, it’s a side effect of Bijan’s experimental terrain masking mod that comes with his Seasons mod. It’s still a work in progress, he’s aware of the issue, and is trying to work out a solution.

His normal seasons mod still works fine. Just the terrain masking affects the maps.

I believe this is explained in the text files that come with the mod.

5 Likes

Understood…thank you for the clarification. I’ll test this out when I have a chance later.

Do you have the Bijan seasons mod? If you do it is caused by the Fall and Winter terrain masks.

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.0.23

See https://pms50.com/

• Enhanced world map flight plan cleaning (removing TIMEVERT waypoints).
  • Added betzel events for the toolbar panel (L variables).
  • Bugfix: Flight plan not completely deleted after a delete order if an approach is loaded. Entering a new origin was then impossible.
  • Bugfix: The approach autoactivation may not work if the last enroute waypoint is the same as the first approach waypoint.
7 Likes

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.0.24

See https://pms50.com/

• SU7 compatibility.
  • Added fuel planning page (premium).
  • Added user waypoint creation from map page (premium).
  • The map page zoom now centers on clicked map point like in the original instrument.
  • Added a cursor in the map page when in pan mode.
11 Likes

Added the Pilatus PC6 porter in the list of compatible aircraft.

see Aircrafts for the list of compatible aircrafts.

9 Likes

I have a betzel, too. But the dirct to-button doesn´t work. The other buttons work either not. Where is the mistake, please?

Not sure to understand. What do you mean by “I have a betzel”?
You have a physical hardware? Which one?

This one, Avionics Components - RealSimGear.com
and on this site the REalsimgear GTN750. They have firmware-update Software, but this software didn´t found my betzel. I have the RealSimGear-People contactiert, but just to this moment not get answered.

Ah ok. RealSimGear should work correctly with the GTN750. Probably a configuration issue. Anyway, the solution will come from RSG.

Ok. Thank you for your answer.