POIs missing along the French bush trip

Dear Asobo and Microsoft,

I really love flying the bushflights that you have created for us.
Reading the navlog and finding those landmarks in the world is really fun and challenging.

However, now that I’m on the french bushflight I noticed some important landmarks are missing you guys referring to in the navlog.
I got lost this way quite a few times😅

For example,

I belief is was leg 9, I came at a point that I have to look out for Chateau Montsegur.
This amazing and wonderful castle was nowhere to be found. I think this is a missed opportunity.
And I really do hope on future bushflights to see those important landmarks in the world.
Especially when a world update comes out.

Please Asobo, you can make this happen😉
Thank you so much in advance!!

Cheers Mark

I think they are not in a position in which they could add this kind of stuff to the game, right now. The house is on fire, so maybe in the distant future.
Sidenote, you have a couple of Castle Packs on the internet. I saw one for Germany or Uk

1 Like

I know, I hope the team is able to distinguish this fire any time soon.

Thanks for the pointer to the internet, but I’m careful with that stuff and other things that goes into the community folder. Mine is still empty, rather keep it that way, considering ctd’s that might how up.

Hi there,
I moved your post to Bugs & Issues. The SDK category is for aircraft, airport, scenery, and utility makers.

1 Like