[Polls] World Update XIII: Oceania Discussion

Hello everyone,

Players enrolled in the Insider program should see WU13 available within the next hour. Our apologies for the delay.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

6 Likes

Same here - not stressing too much. Have tried restarting with no joy. Wondering whether leaving the beta would force an update, but sure it’ll get sorted.

thank you :slight_smile:

Nice one. As long as it’s being sorted :slight_smile:

I’m on the insider program and have just received the update, when I rebooted and then launched the sim via the XBox App. (Win Store version, PC)

2 Likes

Ahh - thanks Seedy :+1:

Thank you … it can happen, I wait !

Update has just arrived for me with steam beta !

Thanks for the update.

Cool gap in the mountain on Bora Bora, also it doesn’t look at all remade, the town is really low resolution

6 Likes

To answer my own question, reboot console!

1 Like

I’m missing Davis Station (Antarctica).

Is Indonesia as a whole included in WU13? In the release notes they write about West Papua, but there are POIs also from Java. It was already unclear in Jörgs announcement a month ago when he was showing a map clearly not including Indonesia (except Papua) and he was also talking about only 40 Mio peoples living in this part of the world covered by WU13 while Indonesia has a population of over 200Mio. Shortly after he was showing skyscrapers from Jakarta (10Mio+ only in this city). Any clarification about whether Indonesia is part or not would be very helpful.

1 Like

And for me on the Store beta

just updated for me on steam in Beta

also bought this…

3 Likes

Why is my update showing as 129.19GB?

I think they just have some awkward phrasing in the release description that describes West Papua as being part of the Melanesia region. Since the POI list includes things in Jakarta I think it’s clear that other parts of Indonesia are included.

1 Like

Papua New Guinea look fantastic

12 Likes

Check your update path. It seems it has chosen the default path if you use to have a custom one.

cant wait - loved flying png