[Polls] World Update XIII: Oceania Discussion

World Update XIII: Oceania is now available as a free download from the in-sim Marketplace. Please see the release notes linked below and use this topic for discussion and feedback

Poll Questions

Feel free to answer these poll questions after you download and experience the new update.

Did you experience any CTDs during this download process? If yes, please respond to this post and let us know more details.
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, how do you like the new photogrammetry and POIs?
0 voters
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being smoothest, how is your performance/stability in this update? Please vote once you have played the updated sim for at least an hour.
0 voters
Is your performance/stability worse, the same, or better than before the World Update? Please vote once you have played the updated sim for at least an hour.
  • Worse
  • The same
  • Better
0 voters
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, how would you globally rate this update? (This question will be used as a reference between each update)
0 voters
10 Likes

Poll questions other than Download/Installation are deliberately closed for now. We will open these polls in a few hours after players have had a chance to properly experience the World Update.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get home from work for this. You had me at:

A collection of highlands dirt airstrips in Papua New Guinea

8 Likes

Update is out (UK based, MS Store, Premium).
468MB on the first screen, another 480 downloaded after start up.
9.68GB is the update from the marketplace.
Download speed seems to be very slow.

5 Likes

Updated my sim, search far and wide, but I cant seem to locate the ATR in the marketplace.

I have now watched the last Q&A session, the release trailer and release notes, and I still have no idea what photogrammetry cities are included in this update…

3 Likes

When will the ATR release? Is it delayed?

1 Like

hello,

no update here in France :frowning:

No, I think it will be available later in the day

For some reason the sim skips the required update here… head scratch

3 Likes

Same here in Australia. No updating of sim to version 1.32.7.0 when first loaded or in Micosoft Store library.

2 Likes

A landing challenge in Base Belgrano (SAYB) was listed in last developer stream, but is not listed in the release notes ¿it was droped?

Does anyone know if using Seafront Simulations Vessels Hawaiian Islands will have any conflict with WU13?

same here for me personally in UK no game update so cant install the world update

I can’t install the world update, says it requires a newer game version???

3 Likes

If there isn’t any listed, maybe there isn’t any? I’ve been waiting for Honolulu for so long but perhaps the wait continues

My PC not showing any update for the sim

No game update for me in UK. Xbox X.

Update is sitting in Marketplace telling me to update but there is no update. Seriously? :roll_eyes:

I could imagine that they give the update out in little slices to protect the servers… Whatever, no problem… Red Dead Redemption 2 it is :smiley: Or Mass Effect again? hmmm

Or maybe talk to the family once in a while… Seem to be nice people

11 Likes