Possible Small issue with 930 MFD wind vector

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Which aircraft are you using that experiences this issue?

Daher 930

Brief description of the issue:

I’ve run into this issue a few times lately. If I start the flight with the MFD set to “North up”, the wind vector will display wind direction incorrectly. If I go into map setting and cycle the MFD from “north up” to “heading” and back to “north up” the wind vector fixes itself and correctly displays the wind direction. See screenshots

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

The MFD is set to “North up”, from the PFD you can see wind from the west, but is incorrectly shown on MFD.

In this screenshot, the I’ve cycled the MFD map setting from north up to heading, and back to north up. Note MFD wind vector has now corrected to show a westerly wind.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start flight in 930 with enough wind to show on PFD and MFD. Fly perpendicular to the wind shown on the PFD. The MFD will not match the wind direction. Change MFD map setting from north up to heading, and then back to north up. Note that wind vector on MFD now displays direction correctly.

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

DX 11

Are you using DLSS?

no

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute to this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

Are you using DLSS?

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Well after several flights where it worked correctly, it went wrong again on the second flight of the day.
Regards