Post Count Delay?

Is their a delay in updating reply counts? I’m trying to get to Trust Level 2, and prior to tonight the only thing I was missing was 8 or more replies. I should have 10 now but for some reason my profile counter is not recognizing any of my replies in the last 45 minutes.
I should have 10, but it still thinks I only have 6.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/u/PastaandBread/activity/replies

Edit: It finally updated an hour after this post and shows 10 replies (is that normal?), however I still show as a basic member. Does that have a delay?

@moderators I am still showing as a basic (TL1) member. Is there a delay for how often it checks profiles against the trust requirements?

If there is not a delay (or the delay should have passed by now), is there a place I can see what the forum software thinks I am missing? As far as I can tell from the trust level thread and my profile summary, I meet all the requirements.

Edit: TL2 finally posted to my account, almost 24 hours later. Is this normal?

Hi @PastaandBread,
I do show you at Trust Level 2 (TL2). I don’t think there is a delay on it, however, you may have to refresh the page in the browser.

Also, as a heads up, writing @moderators in a post, doesn’t ping the team. It is best send a private message to @moderators. This is true with other @mentions to control spam.

Hope this helps!

Thank you, that’s good to know about mentions. It wasn’t a refresh issue though, because the TL2 badge showed on my account as “Granted 3M ago” when I edited my above post.

If there isn’t meant to be a delay, then something is not working correctly.

1 Like

Interesting. I’m going to keep this topic open for others to chime in if they also experience it.

Thanks for posting!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.