Post your BUTTER landings

Show the community your butter landings! I can’t post mine because 1. I never did a butter landing & 2. I don’t have replay mode:(. But I would love to see yours!

2 Likes

My toast always lands butterside down so cant show them either. :smile:
images

12 Likes

Mostly flying STOL and the Landing strip is always a bit short.
But I have buttered corn and bread in the lunchbox

2 Likes

LOL :joy: :rofl: how do you even do that?

1 Like

To be honest, I sort of gave up with replay mods.

1. The default one is not very user friendly.
  2. The mods available won’t capture aircraft inputs if they are external like Fenix and FBW.
  3. Roughly half my landings are butter, the other half are just Ryanair memes.
6 Likes

Ok I guess you don’t like replay mode:/

3 Likes

3 Likes

I do them every flight.

Here are my 37 smoothest landing using Landing Rate Monitor (LRM) and recorded while flying for my Virtual Airline at FsHub.io. I have done 155 flights in FsHub for my airline (I participate in two airlines) and have an average landing rate of -135 FPM in mine. So overall most are smooth, but like everyone I do have a few firm ones.

I do fly the TBM and Longitude the most often, so I’m really looking forward to SU 12 with has both of those planes upgraded. I’m on the Beta and really like what they have done! The Citation is also being upgraded, but I don’t fly it. I prefer the Longitude since it has Auto Throttle.

I don’t have or use a flight recorder.

2 Likes

Love them! Just want the process to be easy as FSX.

It was smooth as silk, didn’t even hear the wheels “chirp” on the asphalt…

as i realised i was actually landing lower than the wheels allowed, a terrible dread came over me as the next sound i heard was… pretty scratchy

couldhave used that butter from MinimalTuna7767’s toast…

A landing so smooth, i didn’t even damage the rubber on the wheels… ugh

5 Likes

MSFS 2020 F18 Super Hornet Landing - Scet106. - YouTube Not sure why the sound didn’t work with this one.

1 Like

Carenado C337 Skymaster Landing at YPPF. - YouTube Carenado C337 Skymaster Landing at YPPF Parafield Airport South Australia.

1 Like

Daher TBM 930 into Parafield Adelaide SA. - YouTube Daher TBM 930 into Parafield - Again unsure why sound didn’t work on this.

Can’t show you any but I was just looking at my logbook and wondering how several flights were logged as takeoff but no landing - despite me reaching the destination and taxying in etc. Perhaps landing too gently stops the sim from “knowing” that we have !

1 Like

I have a few approach and landing videos on my channel for those that are interested - https://www.youtube.com/@leegatty9669/videos

I do get soft landings from time to time in various, usually smaller aircraft, but this one in the Longitude was pure luck: -1 ft/min
No video though, just the linked flight report.