Post your Fighter Jet pictures

Welcome to the Post your Fighter Jet pictures thread!

Here, you can dump all of your Top Gun maneuvers, your Fighter Jet flights in MSFS, or just of a Fighter Jet in the sim in general.

Every week I tally up all of the screenshots and “rank” them based on the number of likes they get. The most recent ranking is marked as the solution to this thread.

Have fun simming!

The most recent ranking can be found below

This is a template for me to use when I rank the photos at the end of every week

:1st_place_medal: #1 for this week is @username with a total of # likes [on their post!](insert post link)
[Insert image]

:2nd_place_medal: #2 for this week is @username with a total of # likes on [their post!](insert post link)
[Insert image]

:3rd_place_medal: #3 for this week is @username with a total of # likes on [their post!](insert post link)
[Insert screenshot]

Congrats to all, and keep posting the pictures!
Disclaimer: This is meant to be a friendly competition between all members in the community. No screenshot is better than another :smiley:

15 Likes

7 Likes

Showing some love for the Tomcat.

14 Likes

Had to take photo as am on xbox and not sure how to get them into the forum

9 Likes

If you set up the Xbox to upload your screen caps to Xbox Live, you can pull them down from the Xbox app on your PC or phone. It’s a bit roundabout but works. :smiley:

I don’t remember the exact config bit to tweak, but I think it’s hiding under the settings app on the Xbox.

2 Likes

FRF-104G Starfighter

18 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

Yeh i got them on my phone but xbox app no longer allows you to save them to phone memory

Works fine for me on Android…

I landed an F14 at Catalina the other day too.

8 Likes

A few unfortunate incidences

4 Likes

8 Likes

14 Likes

Victorville

10 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes