Premium/Deluxe Upgrade>>UPDATE

Installed FS2020 last night and the whole package was installed, all is good!

When installing the new version, do you have to install these packages separately, or do they get loaded automatically? I get this little message saying that the Premium/Deluxe Upgrade wont run on my machine:

Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
System memory
32 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

You need to install it from the content manager in the flight sim directly

3 Likes

Those packages are installed from the Content Manager in-game.

1 Like

@Scriptlss @GoFasterS4 Thanks! Guess I’ll do that this evening at 9pm PST

1 Like

Anyone know how this upgrade works, the prices don’t seem right?

If you currently own an upgraded version, you can likely select it and install it directly in the sim. If you have not purchased an upgrade, you can probably click on one of those and it will re-direct you to the MS store. I haven’t had the chance to use the sim yet so if this is wrong let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ll try it now, but it’s more the pricing which doesn’t seem right, it’s cheaper to buy the Premium Deluxe upgrade rather than just the Premium

Oh… I see now. Huh that is odd. Could it possibly be a name/pricing option? Who knows :man_shrugging:

Unsure and still need to confirm, but I believe the deluxe and premium is not the same 5 planes and airports (different one’s) and then the premium deluxe is all of these (10)

I can confirm. That’s what it looks like to me.

I don’t see any of my premium deluxe content either. I did see in the Marketplace where I have the option to buy/install it but don’t want to make the mistake of buying for a 2nd time. Just like the OP I have an exclamation next to the Deluxe/Premium bundle contents saying “does not work on this device”. Obviously this is not right? Any answers on this yet?

2 Likes

look like this can feel free when I want to upgrade on holidays

yes, it seems there’s an error in pricing, they seems to have the upgrade prices reversed.

I made the mistake of buying the more expensive one without reading the description carefully (I had the standard version with Game Pass), so it added things from the Premum, but not from the Deluxe so, I missed KORD, but I got EGLL. I had to buy the cheaper upgrade, to get the missing stuff so, clearly, the have reversed the prices,

I asked for a refund for one of them, let’s how it goes.

Flew for a while. It crashed. I navigated back to the Microsoft Store and voila it is letting me install the Premium Deluxe version now. Go figure?

I made the same mistake and searching for a way to change that. You found a way?