[PREVIEW] Pyreegue's Glasgow (EGPF)

Morning all! I’ve just uploaded a review of a pre-release build of Pyreegue’s upcoming EGPF scenery.

6 Likes

Thank you for this, enjoyed watching. I have UK2000 version of EGPF, which I use and like a lot, but this is definitely a level up from it. My only concern would be a hit on my already pushed framerate during takeoff/landing and min system required to use it, UK2000 version isn’t too bad in this regard. This new version though is an exceptionally good rendition of EGPF both inside and out & I felt like I was at the real EGPF on your virtual tour! (my local airport).

1 Like

Agreed. The UK2000 version takes a bit of a framerate hit on my system. This looks awesome but I also would like to know whether I’d be able to run it without suffering too much.

1 Like

I read a written review of their ( I think) EGPH, which looks amazing too, but review pointed out high system needed due to framerate hit. I can’t remember who wrote the review, but you can probably Google it. Needless to say I haven’t bought EGPH because of this.

Would you care to link to the written review? I much prefer reading to watching videos. So much easier to get the info you need quickly.

Just checked back my history, and it was a video review (only 6mins) admittedly from 10 Aug 2021 by FSELite here, the bit about performance is at 5:30 onwards -

I will definitely buy this if/when I upgrade my PC hardware. I think EGPH got a marketplace release recently which is what caught my eye (notably not so on XBox I don’t think, maybe a resources/framerate thing?)
Note: I think they must have updated EGPH since this review as there are images kicking about of people in the terminals despite what the reviewer says here.

This has just been released. Will compare performance this weekend against UK2000 version but I know I never encountered any obvious performance hit with Edinburgh which is an outstanding airport.

For my money this is hands down THE best scenery developer. No stone is left untampered with.

3 Likes

Sorry for the slow reply. I haven’t noticed a significant performance hit, or a difference between this and the UK2000 scenery in that regard. The trouble is, with so many different systems out there, everyone’s mileage may vary on this front - the only add-on that I’ve ever noticed a significant performance hit from is Drzewiecki’s UUEE.

1 Like

just don’t taxi past Terminal B and C at Sheremetyevo :stuck_out_tongue:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: EGPF Glasgow released by Pyreegue Dev