Problem mouse with 737 pmdg

good evening guys, I have a problem with both 737 700 and 800, practically when I hold down the right mouse button to be able to move inside the cockpit, the speed is setted at 230 knots, if they are below 230 knots it does not cause any problems but when I am at higher speed and I press the right button it puts me for a few milliseconds the speed set at 230 knots and then returns to the current one … I tried to check the settings on the right mouse assignments but the problem does not change , any solutions?

Did you check if you have incidental duplicate control bindings for the right mouse button?

I don’t think that right mouse button freeview “control lock” is connected to the OP’s problem.

Not to be rude, but the mouse and how it works in PMDG plane has long explanation in the MANUAL, which no one reads except me. I suggest you find that part and read it and see if the issue is explained there.

FWIW-One time my mouse was just acting weird in that plane, could not get it to settle down on one view, restarting did not fix it, but they came out with an update week or so ago, and since it’s worked fine. I leave at the windows default as I do not like to use wheel and click on it, as recommended in Manual.

Some people have strange mouse problems, like having the brake or one rudder panel always pressed at the same when the left mouse button is pressed.
Try to activate legacy controls, I don´t have any mouse problems at all with these :slight_smile:

thank you so much guys, actually i didn’t know the mouse with pmdg was faulty, some have had all kinds of problems and some don’t even have a problem, the idea of ​​putting the wheel as a moving mode would be useful, only when i go to assign the key by left clicking on “assign command” automatically in order to assign the key I want it assigns me the left click and I don’t know how to make it assign me the wheel

I solved this problem. The landing gear of the Boeing aircraft has three levers, and the middle one is off lever. When you take off, you need to turn Boeing’s landing gear to the off position. If your cannot use your mouse to select it, it very likely because you use the Thrustmaster TCA throttle. Please delete the Thrustmaster TCA button of gear settings in the game.