Problem Throttle after last update of the MSFs2020

Hello Aviators I have a problem that I cannot solve even if I configure my Saitek Pro Flight system. Practically it happens both with the default A320 and also with the A320 FBW mod, when I am in the parking lot I start all the procedures without problems, the throttle seems to work well and responds well, but as soon as I get on the track and I put the throttle on toga Practically the engines they stay on idle and does not accelerate. Strange because everything works fine, but as soon as I get to the HP of the track and within everything it seems not to work. Anyone have the same problem ???

1 Like

Is Auto Throttle Armed?

As for me, since last update, the game doesn’t recognise my hotas warthog throttle. I plugged and unplugged several times but still nothing to do.
Need some help too please guys

1 Like

When you push the throttle in toga it arms automatically. But i don’t understand the engine are always on zero

so you have the same problem too?

Yes me too, last update I reinstalled Windows to solve problems, I had CTD while zooming on maps now with throttle :weary: I’m tired to do that in each update, fed up with this MFS

Same problem here. Hotas throttle stopped responding with the l;st up[date. Very frustrating.

If you are mapped to throttle axis, change this to throttle axis 1 to restore throttle control on your hotas.

2 Likes

I just installed the F35 for MSFS I have the HOTAS Warthog , the joystick works but the throttle doesnt I am going crazy please help !!

Go to power management , throttle and use THROTTLE 1 AXIS , see it it works.
If you have 2 throttle program them with the same.

1 Like

I can confirm that I see this issue too and it is as others suggest resovled by setting the throttle axis to Throttle Axis 1 in the Control Options for the HOTAS in FS as others are suggesting. Why this bug has been introduced I don’t know, but at least there is a workaround. Seems like it affects some aircraft more than others. In my case it was the T1 Hawk. I’d flown the CRJ berfore and it was fine, not tried teh A320NX or others yet.

1 Like

Folks - please consider participating in this bug report, and report in particular AIrcraft types affected, both mod and stock, and what hardware controllers you’re using. Thanks!

2 Likes

Wierd. The throttle slider on my Sidewinder 2 was bound to the Throttle Axis and worked as expected until the latest update. Then it stopped. Checking the control settings, it still seemed to be bound correctly and working. Yet it had no effect on the aircraft engines. Tried binding it to Throttle Axis 1 to 4. Same result. Tried Throttle Axis 1 (0 to 100%) and it worked! Why do they keep changing things like this?

Same issue with throttle and rudder since last update. I am contacting other in msfs as well as spad.next to help me resolve the problem. I did go back to Xplane and everything works there…so nothing wrong with the hardware. If you can any help pass it on to me. Thanks.

Same here -tried all the various settings here but no joy
My problem
My throttle stays locked at full power after take off for some time then becomes fully responsive again
Strange situation
Throttle works OK in P3Dv5 and XPlane-it’s a MSFS2020 problem
xxd09

It has been awhile since I had the throttle problem. From what I remember I had competing configs with the throttle quadrant. I had the throttle configured with Spad.Next but also had it configured in msfs. Once I removed the msfs settings, the throttle no longer accelerated to full power. Not sure if this is helpful or not.

So ever since the up date my throttle stick on high… tried resetting it nothing helps please fix this ■■■■

i’v a proble to for the one who sees this and can might help me! My engines automaticly set on 50% power even if i set my thrustmaster (throttle) on 0% it always goes on 50% percent instead of 0 or 20

This is my problem too. I have Saitek X56 Throttle and Stick. If I set the throttle on idle as soon as I touch it to add power it jumps to 50%. If I continue to push it forward it, even though I push it all the way, it only registers 80%. So my throttle range is 50 to 80 percent. It is impossible to fly any plane with this. I believe this just started with either the SU10 or the most recent World Update Canada XI. I installed the world Update the day after the SU10 update. I have tried everything to fix this. I just now uninstalled the drivers and software for the X56 rebooted my machine re-downloaded the software and drivers, installed them and the HOTAS, started up MSFS and the problem is still there. The X56 software shows that the throttle is working correctly.

I do believe this is a MSFS issue. Here is my evidence.

1. The X56 software shows that the joystick and throttle are working properly and going through the whole range of the various axes. The MSFS controls show the throttle axis jumping to 50% and only going to 80%. The mixture axis goes from 0 to 50% as it should but then jumps to 100% as soon as it goes past 50%.
  2. I have two X56 flight systems. Both of them are in working condition. I have tried both of them in MSFS and they behave identically with the exact same errors.
  3. I went back to P3D to see how the throttle works in that sim. I worked just as it should. The only problem I had was that I had forgotten all of my switch and button assignments as they are different from the ones I have setup in MSFS.
    So it definately appears that there is something wrong with the MSFS program. Apparently this is not a wide spread issue since only a few pilots are reporting problems like mine. And it is not a new issue. This thread started in November 2021. I have tried every potential fix that I have found on the internet and none of it has fixed my throttle. It looks like I will be flying P3D for the time being until miraculously the thing fixes itself.
    Maybe this is only associated with certain throttles, Saitek X56 being one of them.
    I sure would like to get back to flying MSFS. Any help would be welcomed.