Problema in VR Modus after Update 5

Mod edit;

Hello everyone!
After the last update, the Flusi runs very smoothly in VR mode. BUT: The displays appear more blurry than before, the mouse jerks quite a bit and it is very difficult to operate the respective buttons. In normal mode, everything runs like clockwork.

i7-8700k 3.7GHz 16GBRAM Nvidia GTX1080

Lg
Cleaning

Hallo Zusammen!
Nach dem letzten Update läuft der Flusi im VR Modus sehr sehr flüssig. ABER: Die Anzeigen erscheinen mehr verschwommen als vorher, die Mausruckelt ziemlich und es ist sehr schwer, die jeweiligen Knöpfe zu bedienen. Im normalen Modus läuft alles wie geschmiert.

i7-8700k 3,7 GHz 16 GBRAM Nvidia GTX1080

LG
Reini

Mod edit:

Hi Reini,

I can’t confirm. Only the menu items in VR are difficult to click. This operation of the instruments works.

Greetings Andreas

Hi Reini,

kann ich nicht bestätigen. Lediglich die Menüpunkte in VR sind schwer klickbar. Dies Bedienung der Instrumente funktioniert.

Gruß Andreas

Hi all,

According to the Code of Conduct, we kindly ask that you use English when posting on the forums. The two exception are the Find a Friend and Clubs & Groups categories, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

Hello Andreas,
it seems, thats only a problem with the flybywire A320.

Regards
Reinhard

Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Bei mir lässt sich in VR keine Schalter mit der Maus bewegen.

Habe schon versucht irgendwas in der Steuerung zu verändern. Alle sinnlos. Kann mit der Maus keinen Hebel bewegen egal in welchem Flieger. Wenn ich versuche auf einen Schlater zu drücken wird der ganze rechner Schwarz und geht aus.

Hab auch die Nase voll und ärgere mich hier Geld bezahlt zu haben. Ich habe nicht so viel Zeit für dauernde Updaterei und. Konnte 2 mal Starten seit update 3 und bin mehr am Lesen , Probleme Lösen als alles andere. Schade das man sein Geld nicht zurück bekommt. ■■■■■■■■■ halt

Hi TopperHarley718,

It´s the same for me. I had a nice time when Spitfire came out, but since update the mouse clicks say only " interacting with ? " or so. The switches highlight blue but this is all. No clicks. And Absturz wie bei Dir.
Schade.

Change your ingame mouse setting to “legacy”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.