Problems getting P-51 to fly

Anyone else have trouble getting this plane to even fly? Is it a problem with Xbox controller? Or is the plane just plain pants?

It is probably very difficult to take off using that controller. Starting airborne would be the best bet.

1 Like

It definitely did fly better starting airborne, still went w bit haywire, maybe I’m just not a good pilot :neutral_face:

Try pulling the stick back slightly to let the rear wheel touch the ground when taking off so it will not veer off the runway. Adjust your rudder controls to keep the plane straight.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Full throttle but it can not take off, keeps running on the ground until crash. it sucks. This plane make by Microsoft. Try to avoid it in the future.

1 Like

Yep, a couple of the Mustangs feel really wacky. I had that same problem, and got it off the ground by adding nose up trim, and holding full aft on the stick until its airborne, taking off in a three point attitude. Without the trim, it was nosing over on me, or wouldn’t get off the ground at all even with full aft stick.

2 Likes