Problems with state saving with Black Square products

Hello! I have the Black Square King Air and Caravan. I have problems with state saving, in that it doesn’t work or resets often.

In the manual it says make sure to close MSFS correctly via the main menu. I always do that.

Still, I often load it back without the GTN750 loaded, engine damage back to 100% (if it was 98% or something), and the alternate AP in front back to default.

Anyone else has these problems? Anything I can do?

Thanks!

You’re using the same livery every time?

You need to use the same livery and avionics setup every time for state saving to work.

That doesn’t mean there is not a problem, just saying this is a prerequisite. If you are doing this, then we can debug further…

I’m not sure how they are saving their state. When I check the “state.cfg” file, all I see is Hobbs time for the engines.

There are no “[LocalVars]” defined.

Maybe somewhere in the plane folder itself?

well state saving is managed on the microsoft cloud side, I noticed the servers being used have an impact on the loading state plane (e.g you may fly on US east server, the state of the plane will not be load if you are flying on europe server, but you will get it loaded once back on theUS east server)

I confirm it can be sometime odds, but once you made few flights with same avionics setup it tend to be more consistent meanwhile the weather radar status save (damages) is more solid and seems to work better even if I sometime have to restore the faillure rate

also I noticed I had more saving issues when leaving a flight with the auto stop option ON from assist menu

Is there any solid solution to this problem? I’m having this very often. I’m flying the same livery, and leaving to the main menu (manually) after flight. Almost every time I load new flight, I have engines 100%, radios setup reseted. Whole failure system is pointless without saving state :frowning:
It’s been quite long time since I’m looking for solution…