Process Lasso

A lot of us used Process Lasso to eek out a bit more performance when the sim was released. This program, which I had forgotten about, was the cause of my CTD’s when launching the Sim for the recent update. Resetting any changes made by lasso and uninstalling it worked for me.

I really hope they sort out this issue. I use Process Lasso for my other sims. So it’s really a pain having to keep disabling it!

I mean do they even test this stuff before releasing it? (I know they do, but they still release the same broken updates every time!)

I’ve just been advised to uninstall Process Lasso to allow MSFS to work.

I normally use it with P3D. Is there a way to disable Process Lasso or does it have to be left removed?

Yesterday i bought the premium deluxe version. Since then i used standard, everything fine. today after finishing installing everything i get the message. thats a bit lazy. i use only the win defender. + msi afterburner, riva tuner, simlink, ghub (for mouse), icue (for keyboard), samsung magican software, navdata center,

i close one programm and will test it if anything has an influence. strange and frustrated. except all the other small problems after the updates.

note: known for cause issues ( rivatuner )…

But without a more detailed info what you mean with " i get the message" , we can not tell much.
If you mean a CTD, please post the message from windows event log.

for me it seems that the samsung magican software cause the error message. after i disabled it, fs runs smooth

okay… some other hd - tools are mentioned in faq… You also not need to let run magican in background. I know these tool comes with a “bla bla warn message”, but it is mainly only necessary for installing new firmware - all other stuff is useless :wink:

I had a terrible time because the sim did crash instantly after a few seconds (showed the first image then went to fullscreen and crashed). Process Lasso was disabled at this time and I looked into various settings, deleted community folder and so on…
Solution: Completely uninstall the Process Lasso! Even being closed and disabled it did something in the background. After deleting it the sim started fine right away

1 Like