Products purchased list

hi everybody,
is there a way to view all the products i bought through the marketplace?
i get invoices in my email about credits only, but not what i bought with these credits.
thanks

1 Like

There is no way that I am aware of. I have made a tons of purchases from the marketplace and the only way to see what you bought is to go to the Content Manager and see who the publisher is. Anything not Asobo or Microsoft may purchased stuff or may also be free downloaded or purchased stuff from other places.

Hopefully MS never loses that database that contains our purchases as we would have noo way to prove what we bought.

No.
You have been provided with no proof of purchase my Asobo/Microsoft’s in game marketplace.

As the others have said, there is no direct way to identify that you have paid for a product from the Marketplace: i.e. no proof of purchase. There is only one method that I use now that identifies what I purchased from the Marketplace:

• Content Manager / Not Installed

Since season update 5, anything purchased from the Marketplace is a time bomb that will cause your MSFS installation to CTD. I have uninstalled almost all 300+ addons I’ve purchased from the Marketplace. The frustration of identifying which addon is causing your installation to CTD isn’t worth it for me anymore. I no longer purchase nor advise anyone to purchase anything from the Marketplace - with the exception of the high fidelity aircraft addons in which the developers are clearly and historically supportive of their customers.

I had wanted to support new developers when MSFS began. However, this is no longer the case. There are only about 10 credible developers that have been able to establish their products on the Marketplace and are worth your investment.

Every addon you purchase for MSFS is one more item you have to verify is not causing your installation to CTD for each SU and WU that is released. That’s a lot of personal time you must have and be able to commit to the effort - just to run MSFS. Only purchase items that you can confirm have solid support from the developer. Don’t have regrets and don’t blame anyone else should you make a “bad” purchase. This forum alone already has the information you need to protect yourself.

thanks everybody for your answer.
i will also contact them because the proof of purchase is something very serious in case of an error from their side.

you’re right. I tend to think that’s deliberate on their end though.

There really needs to be an option to remove out of date addons. So if an addon has not been updated with the WU release in mind, then you can sift them out easily.

1 Like

Please vote here: Itemized receipts from MSFS Marketplace

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.