Profile or settings for Saitek X52 wanted

I am confused as to how to get the x52 space/flight HOTAS to work in Falcon BMS 4.35
The HOTAS programming software has no instructions as to it’s use, I cannot get anything in-game to assign and don’t understand how, and I DO need a working profile download to at least get something proper in the appropriate folder (Yes - I know where that is). if anyone can help me, it would be hugely appreciated!!! Thanks, all!

Thank you very much for explaining how to configure a joystick!
I wanted a supershort IFR-flight from EGTG Bristol to EGFF Cardiff with strong rain, but an “EGTG not in database” error prevented programming the FMC that´s why I needed to land by hand.
But the 737 begun oscillating like crazy because the up and down axis on the X52 is waaaaay to sensitive and in no way capable of smooth maneuvers and small corrections…

Hello All,
is it possible to configure ministick X/Y axis for free moving camera in the cockpit?
(something like mouse moving with right mouse button pressed)

The Falcon BMS manual explains how to create a DX file and change it. try it.

Hi, I’d like the Profile for MSFS as well for a Saitek X52.

Reply here how to get it please???

Thanks.

Thank you for this! I’ve been looking for this like crazy!

All, do not share your email address or other personally-identifiable information in the public areas of the forums. It is in the Code of Conduct that everybody agreed to when they joined these forums:

You can share it from Google Drive or some other file sharing site. But please do not give out your email addresses in these forums!