Program crashes after Update to 1.10.7.0 - solved

After installing the update 1.10.7.0 MSFS crashes after showing “Neue Szenerie”.
Cold Boot does not help. Crash always at the same moment (after Japan Update new scenery showing Info “New Scenarios”)
Removing USB equipment like Yoke etc. does not help.

I have the STANDARD DVD Version with all Updates installed. Installed language is German.

The 1.9 version was running without problems.

Can somebody help?
Update 1.10.8.0 solved the problem - Thank you !!!

2 Likes

Same here, I reloaded 3 times, cleared my community folder, still will not load.
Every patch has a screw up. This is major. Thinking of changing to XPlane

Same here. I’m trying a reinstall. If that doesn’t work, maybe I’ll go back to Prepar3d.

I’ve never seen such a poorly maintained Sim in my life. Nor such poor quality control. Every code update is a cluster f***. Asobo should be ashamed.

2 Likes

I just posted a thread also about CTD after the latest patch, I cannot play at the moment, very frustrating

Same issue heee.

Same problem here. Given up now and will try launch game in a few hours.

I just hope we don’t have to wait two more weeks for the next update in order to play!

Same here, right after Japan update, crash, another instance is running. Edit, Found my VK joystick was my culprit. Up and running for now.

1 Like

Agreed, evey patch breaks something!!! This time I can’t even load the game. We are the test subjects for their ■■■■ project!
XPlane here I come!

1 Like

I don’t know where they F… up but crashes a lot of airports on loading. In Ireland For example Dublin and Cork crash to desktop on loading airport.
KCLT Charlotte SAME
But BIAR in Iceland for example starts fine. tried to start there twice and no crash. So we need to have luck what airport we gone fly now?

“we gone test more before release of patches”
Thx for making it even worse!

Same here, I was able to load the Sim after the new patch. However, know the Simulator takes such a long time to load and nothing is actually happening. So I cant get back into the simulator…

Same here, CTD, no addons in Community folder, bummer… No option to roll-back, bigger bummer… Press any key to Desktop :upside_down_face:

We should have the option of doing an update or staying with the last update. A Microsoft developer told me they can’t do that.
If you can’t do that then test the ■■■■■■■ patch before releasing it!!!

1 Like

Found my VKB sim stick was causing my crash. Skip

1 Like

Try disconnecting all USB peripherals.

2 Likes

Until the latest update (#5) I’d no problems at all apart from the few avionics issues. The loading process went well and I had no CTD’s during the many hours that I flew.
Now the loading process stops and crashes after the screen - as shown above - appears. No solution in deleting everything in the Community folder, no solution after deleting the Rolling Cache, no solutions given by the offical recommendations how the handle loading problems.

I did send a message to Zendesk, but in the meantime stuck and unable to fly…grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Any suggestions, anybody???

Peter

1 Like

Doesn’t do the trick here

I would wait it out fellas this is ASOBOS JOB to address this not ours

Works well in my case :hugs: Thanks

This did the trick for me. Obviously it all has to do with key and axis assignment files.

Great that all is working again.

Peter

2 Likes