Project Coastline Italy v 1.1.4

Hello Pilots! This is a big update that adds a lot of stuff so take notes 😉

It adds:

• the Palermo harbor area and city night lights

• in Palermo, locate the horse’s racecourse to find the new horses roaming in the field

• if you have GAST installed, you will see, docked in Palermo, Moby ferries, and MGS cruise ships.

• the Femmine Island near Palermo (only the land, the ruin will be added in the future)

• the cliff overlooking the see in the Capo Gallo natural reserve near Palermo

• the cliff between runways 02 and 07 of the Palermo- Punta Raisi’s Airport Falcone e Borsellino ICAO LICJ

• Terrasini docks (next to LICJ)

• the Messina harbor (for the full effect download the Messina add-on, link in the “mandatory add-ons” text)

• in June, this year, a whale was spotted in the Messina harbor bay, so I’ve placed an animated custom model popping in and out of the water for you to see.

• more whales have been added outside the Messina harbor, 3 custom and animated whales swimming in and out of the water in a loop (after 5 dives they will be back at the starting point). The last Asobo update added the jumping whale animation, so I’ve placed it as well next to the other 3 (this one will go on and on and on and on…)

• Safarilandia, a safari park near Ravenna and Mirabilandia on the Adriatic side of Italy, has been “recreated” and packed with all the animals available in the SIM (even some that are not normally present in the park)

• the last update not only added some cool animals but cool military vehicles as well. Now in Grosseto LIRS, you will find some new helicopters (CH-47 I suppose) and military trucks.

• I have wiped out my Marina di Campo on the Elba Island, to make the project compatible with the much superior free version available on Flightsim (link in the “mandatory add-ons” text)

• improved the Rocchette-Punta Ala area

I really hope you guys enjoy it

Stefano

15 Likes

Thank you Stefano for this wonderful add on! Haven’t had time to try the newest version yet, but the areas I have tried before looked really good :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Jason <3

Hey, just pitching in to thank you for the great add-on - keep up the great work.

Should anyone here be on the fence: Project Coastline Italy has imho been worth its purchase price for a while already and the author keeps expanding it. I can easily recommend it.

2 Likes

This addon has certainly enhanced the Italian coastline. If you can add Porto Flavia one day that would be so much appreciated ! Keep up the great work Stefano.

3 Likes

Is anyone else having problems with the lankmarks not appearing? Wondering if I am having an issue with my MFS install.

This looks fantastic, when I eventually get to Italy I will get this for sure! Have you got as far south as Sorrento and Almalfi Coast yet? Had a two week holiday there about 6 years ago and it’s one of the most beautiful places on earth. Will be great to fly there at some point, I’ve been waiting for the Italy world update before I fly there.

Hi , this happens on Taranto

On Genova Asobo have redone biosphere

1 Like

thank you, I have fixed it

MODERATOR EDIT:
I have Flight simulator with Xbox x, I downloaded project coastline Italy&malta for world 9, but I didn’t understand how to use it.
Can you give me a little help?
Thanks in advance
Rudy

Ciao Stefano,io ho Flight simulator con Xbox x, ho scaricato project coastline Italy&malta per world 9 ,ma non ho capito come usarlo.
Mi puoi dare un aiutino?
Grazie in anticipo
Rudy