Project Mega Pack A330 available now!

As much as people are really hyping for this to be associated with the A320NX, I’m afraid that WONT be happening anytime soon. this particular “mod” has been designed from the ground up and I’m afraid it uses the vanilla A320 Asobo/Neo aircraft as it’s basis. This means in it’s initial form right now, yes admittedly many of the systems you enjoy with the NX will be showing as INOP

After taking my first trip in the A330 on Monday night after release I thought that it flew very well and handled well - you do get the feeling of flying a heavy. The real shame is the amount of “detractors” who have suddenly emerged to critisize what as most people know is a BETA release and is by far from the finished product. From what I’ve seen with this and the A321 which I am REALLY enjoying, I am really looking forward to the other products that PMP will offer.

3 Likes

Is there anyway to put to zero speed brakes that are in half in A330-300 v.0.2

Can’t you move the spoiler lever back to the retracted position?

A330 v 0.2.2 the speed brake don´t work, it stays in the middle and you can not put at the beginning.

Maybe try the PMP bug report on discord

Link:- https://www.projectmegapack.com/aircraft/a330

1 Like

Did anyone tried newest a333 pmp?

Didn’t they already abandoned this aircraft? I didn’t even know there’s a new version… I’ve been using the Headwind’s A330-900neo instead. It’s a much better aircraft to handle and cleaner too.

They didn’t change anything in the exterior model as per changelog. I’m not touching it yet for that reason. The model is ugly :sweat_smile:

Yeah, nothing changed, landing awful