Project: Rock Islands, Sunken Boats, Huts, PG Trees, Airports

Hello BijanStudio,

The whole earth maybe not, but a country like France for example, which doesn’t have a lot of coastal area, it might be possible by splitting it in several paying parts.

I did a VFR flight along the coastal area of the Phare du Paon, a real visual disaster.

And I also want to say that you are doing a great job

3 Likes

Would someone mind popping up a screenshot of Loch Lomond & Balloch?

My PC has had to be packed away for at least a month so I can’t see it :man_facepalming:t3:

Thankyou.

4 Likes

Fantastic! Thankyou.

2 Likes

We’re you able to do the little bit at Cameron House too? (Just around the corner to the left)

Removed… responded in discord.

2 Likes

Hello

Just a note to say that with v.2.3, KBUR had a problem with the streets around the airport……very distorted……I reverted back to v.2.2 and everything was good….I have the ORBX version of KBUR….

Thank you

Thanks so much Bijan, will take a look tonight to see your last addition to Curaçao.

Took a look and better than expected! Many thanks Bijan!

1 Like

This mod is a literal game changer for me. I stopped playing the sim because 95% the areas in the Caribbean dont have watermasks. They look like any other place in the world. They’re missing that beautiful pool water look. I will gladly pay for watermasks! Thank you BijanStudio!

4 Likes

Hi. At least some of the carribeans now have water masks: st Bart, guadalupe…

Hmm. It already is since last week in Northern Norway. Here in Alta the birch trees already lost there leaves.

Sorry but please read the rules, remove your post and contact by email or discord for bugs and support.
Otherwise this thread may be locked due to strict forum rules.
Thank you.

Great initiative @bijanstudio :grin:!

1 Like

No problem, I have sent you an email

1 Like

The entire Hawaii Islands needs your love. Especially The Big Island, Maui, Oahu, Kaui, Molokai, Lanai. Could you please add water masks to those areas that don’t already have them and add more boats, and rocks to the coast lines. It needs your magic touch badly. Hawaii is such a beautiful place but it’s lacking in terms of visual appearance.

The default water mask around PHNL looks pretty bad. Was wondering if that can be redone somehow.

3 Likes

Would like to request Ha Long Bay, Vietnam (rocks, boats, water masks)

1 Like

I agree… There is a request a part of Maui. I already did Hana airport. Hopefully with more requests in Hawaii more areas gets done.

I did few areas in Vietnam:

7 Likes

Wow I didn’t realize you did Ha Long Bay in Vietnam already that looks absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

Amazing work, got any screen shots you can share of Boston and Plymouth, MA?

1 Like

Right now it looks to mostly be in the area surrounding the airport

@bijanstudio The Charles River area is probably the most visible to tourists – wind sailers, romantic gondolas, amphibious duck boats. up by Harvard are the Ivy League rowing teams that tons of people stand on bridges and watch

1 Like