Proper Reno cockpit pictures in the store and is there a nav capable T-6?

Hi there Space Bear,

I had that problem too. But there is a bit of a workaround to see which aircraft has which cockpit.
First of all check this YouTube video:

It shows the cockpit of each airplane in its introduction. Therefore you can find the cockpit you want for the T-6. Also the third photo of each individual aircraft in the in game Marketplace, shows the picture of the cockpit.
However the Basic Reno Expansion of 19,99 dollars was not listed in the video. Therefore I started this topic:

You can find pictures of the cockpits here. This T-6 cockpit is a bit of a World War II era plane and not so suitable for VOR/ILS navigation.

I was looking for a L-39 with VOR / ILS Navigation and therefore bought the L-39C Sarance. However the HSI course needle does not work properly and stays on the relative bearing and not on the desired magnetic course. Already send a zendesk report but still not heard from Asobo.
My tip if you want a Basic Six instrument panel in the T-6 is to go for the “Almost Perfect”. This aircraft has the Basic Six instrument layout, and I know the ADI and HSI are electronic. Hopefully this one works perfectly and is not broken like the L-39 HSI instrument.

Hopefully my advice leads you in the good direction for your choice and always feel free to contact me.

Regards

1 Like