PSA: Reverb G2 small sweet spots, observations and solutions

I don’t notice any chromatic aberration effect but I basically got the G2 because of the following YouTube video (I don’t have a Quest or an Index - G2 my first ever VR headset).

I realized that VR resolution was going to be a step down and the resolution depicted in the YouTube review seemed good enough to me and I’d say I basically get the resolution shown with your recommended MSFS 2020 graphics settings. (My monitor can only do 60 Hz so I think reprojection does help give me a smoother video experience - I have the monitor set at “90 Hz” in the Windows Mixed Reality, Headset Display Settings with Reprojection turned on in OpenXR settings).

I’d say the picture on the far right accurately represents what I see of my instruments panels with the G2 and just as the thumbnail shows, it’s a pure white to me. Have you had cataract surgery yet? Some intraocular lenses (IOL’s) inserted to replace the clouded normal human lens removed can cause chromatic aberration and the normal human lens has some chromatic aberration (see 2nd video link info). I wonder if some people have more chromatic aberration than others in their normal human lenses and it shows up more readily for some reason when wearing a VR headset?

This is why you will sometimes see people in highly visually demanding sports wearing yellow-tinted glasses. The yellow lenses block the blue light so there is no chromatic aberration.

(there may be far better Internet sources - I just randomly picked this one)

What is chromatic aberration and does it happen to our eyeballs? (huntervision.com)

Edit_Update: I didn’t hunt too hard for the reference below but here’s a paper that claims in a small limited group of subjects there was low variability in the actual physical amount of chromatic aberration physically detected via optics but more variability between subjects due to “psychophysical” reasons - something about the plane of least chromatic aberration is not the plane of best physical image focus for some folks - which sounds somewhat akin to the problem that you have described for yourself - have no idea how reliable the study is, etc.

https://www.osapublishing.org/boe/fulltext.cfm?uri=boe-6-3-948&id=312404

Further Update: Maybe any difference you perceive between headsets is just based on their materials vs. point of focus, varying the relative point of least chromatic aberration vs. best point of focus between headsets?