Purchased KIAD Intl. from Flightbeam but it doesn't load

Hello Guys

Just purchased the KIAD Airport from flightbeam, paid it and installed it, however when I go to the Airport the default asobo airport is loaded, not sure what is happening.
Also the MAP on World Map doesn’t show the star on it (to show a purchased or custom airport).

Removed all the addons from the community DIR and it still doesn’t show up.
I even restarted the PC and reloaded the game, but only the default Asobo airport is showing, I am not able to load the Flightbeam scenary no matter what I do.

Does this happened to any of you before?

Have you taken a look at their support section and made contact with them? This is want their current list of issues for this airport shows.

I saw your post right after posting about their KDEN crashing all the time as well.

Did you buy from the Marketplace? If so, check …\Packages\Official\OneStore for the flightbeam-kiad directory and make sure that the contents look plausible. You can get there by navigating upwards to Packages from the community folder. If the directory doesn’t exist or seems incomplete, you’ll want to delete and reinstall. Buying from the Marketplace is just an invitation for problems with installation and updates. Unless you are on X-box, I’d recommend using the Contrail application for FlightBeam purchases going forward.

Yes KillerJackson82 I have checked on their website and there is not faq for this particular issue when installing from MSFS Marketplace.

Yes geoffda, it was purchased from the Marketplace.

I just checked the Official/OneStore dir and KIAD from Flightbeam is there, with their files, all in place and I see no issues.
I removed and re-installed the airport twice from the content menu.

I will check with that Contrail application to see if that fixes the problem, not sure why this is not working…thanks geoffda.

As soon as I installed Contrail the app detected the airport, then started the sim and the airport from Flightbeam finally showed up!
Not sure what is going on with the marketplace and this particular mod/airport, but the Contrail App fixed the problem.

Thank you so much geoffda!!