Pushback crazy

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

no

Brief description of the issue:

Pushback does not work properly anymore on any of the airports I have tried. The truck start to push, then suddenly stop and start to pull. The only way to override is to press break twice; the track starts then to push again but after few meters it happens again in cicle.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

As everybody else doesn’t appear to be suffering this issue, maybe try moving all of your addons out of your community folder and reloading MSFS. Addons have been known to cause issues like this in the past.

Hello!

Your topic has been moved into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

NOTE: All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

I have also had this issue but it doesn’t seem to happen every time I push back. Not sure what is going on.

1 Like

a problem which again not everyone has and probably only occurs at certain airports. i have described my problem here.

KLICK

Any Fix to this. I am having the same issue.

1 Like

Not yet, apart to push the breakes twice. I noticed in my case it happens only with PDMG 737-600, I changed to A32NX (A320 Neo by FlybyWire) and no issue

I have the same, only PMDG. Maybe need to wait for a update from PMDG….

1 Like

Good to know it’s only with PDMG. I didn’t notice immediately cause I play most of the time with PDMG since few months, but yes it seems the issue is definitely with PDMG

1 Like