Question about Honeycomb Xbox Hub compatibility

I have decided to upgrade my hardware and purchased both the Honeycomb Alpha yoke and Bravo throttle quadrant. I originally thought my thrustmaster rudders I already have would work with them, but it is Ethernet and only works with thrustmaster products. I recently saw on an old post that the Logitech Flight rudder pedals are compatible with honeycomb and its Xbox hub. Is this still true? I’d appreciate all the help, as I don’t want to spend another $400 on the Charlie pedals.

I have the same question. Do you know if it works?

I got the Logitech Pedals, I can confirm they do work with the Xbox Hub

I just purchased the Logitech rudder pedals for use with my Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo and plugged them into the Honeywell hub. The rudder pedals works, although I did have to reverse the axis for reality. I can’t figure out how to make the toe brakes work though. The input doesn’t appear when trying to map them through control options so I am questioning whether they are being recognized. @PunyAmerican do your brakes work? Am I missing something in the setup? I tried plugging the logitech rudders directly into the Xbox Series X but it wouldn’t recognize them at all directly.

Won’t let me use a photo, but for the right and left brake axis, I used Joystick L-Axis 11 for the right brake and L-Axis 10 for the left

Not sure if anyone has tried this but I just ordered the alpha xpc yoke / bravo quadrant and am curious to see if my turtle beach rudder pedals (velocity one) could work.

Not expecting them to, but has anyone tried?

EDIT:
I just saw in another thread that I can plug my pedals in the Flightstick (which I also have) and use that peripheral!! Can’t wait to test this out!! So happy

Can someone recommend another hub that will work besides the honeycomb hub or do you HAVE to use that hub?

Very positive that the Honeycomb hub is the only one that will work, it was specifically made for Xbox compatibility with their products.