Raised cliffs near Split, Croatia (LDSP) after World Update 13

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Brief description of the issue:

Last world update made broken landscape around LDSP (Split) airport

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

Near LDSP

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

World Update 13 (1.32.7.0)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

As you can se, in Croatia, weird coastlines and strange artifacts coming from mountain near LDSP, Bu all coastline is like walls

2 Likes

in general, there is something wrong with loading data. Most parts of southeurope is a mess since SU13.

1 Like

I’m glad I am not alone in this. ALL the beautiful Greek islands in the Aegean look like this now. Spent a whole day deleting everything from my PC to do a fresh clean install. To no avail.

3 Likes

Yes. Split and allot of the Croatian coastline is totally ruined. Where there should be hills, everything is flat, and where should be the coastline, there are bizzare cliffs.
Most mountains also look deformed.

Split is especially messed up. :frowning:

Please fix this, guys.
The sim is completely unplayable at this stage now.

3 Likes

same here we have to raise the topic! elevation problems all around Split I can proof. enclosed my “favourite” - Hvar - to be fair: heliport addon enclosed of filip13cro

3 Likes

Brac Island

the island of Vis

2 Likes

Look at this complete and utter devastation of the Croatian coastline south of Split.
It’s completely unplayable and I’m not using the sim any more, untill this gets fixed. There’s no point… :frowning:

1 Like

When I go offline, the situation is a little better, but it’s still broken.

Zadar area is also a mess:
near the cities of Medvida and Knin

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Terrain is also subject to heavy pop-up, which seems to affect the bug: see the screenshot of the marina

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:
Screenshots described when hovered over

Also noteworthy: pins east of that seam are significantly away from where they should point (Makarska’s is about 2km northeast).

2 Likes

Just replying to keep track as I have exactly the same problem and it’s a real shame as this area of the world was absolutely beautiful in MSFS before.

2 Likes

From the following images you can clearly see that there is a serious mismatch between old and new Bing imagery. Not just in color shades, but in elevation data too. The mismatch boundary stretches all the way from the Croatian coastline deep into Bosnia.

1 Like

It seems that the fix has been provided. :slight_smile: Split is good now. Much thanks to the dev team! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

P.S. The elevation bug is now fixed, but the tile popping and changing is still a big issue in this Croatian area.
Hopefully this also gets fixed soon. :pray:t2: