Random Screenshot Megathread 2

In Miami.

Here : Guitar Hotel (Hollywood, Florida) • Flight Simulator 2020

It’s DRZEWIECKI DESIGN’s Tokyo Narita (RJAA)

Thank you :smiley:

Looks like I found where the ground folks are sneaking their smokes at KVNY

6 Likes

Below place is on the outskirts of Amsterdam, we call it Betondorp (Concrete Village)

Learning how to fly these… I’m not used to jets… somehow throttle went down and I can’t get it up again, don’t know all the buttons yet… I’m a little off on altitude now :scream_cat:

4 Likes

maybe the engines turned off when you entered slew mode or paused the game. happened to me a few times.

1 Like

Slew mode ? Could be the pause for above image did something… I tried… It resumed engine (Control-E) and throttle during the pause, so I escaped a crash. I’ve noticed before you can do things during pause. Move elevator or rudder. But with small propellor planes, I never run into a situation that throttle goes down and I have to pause to do a restart. Maybe it has to “reload” at some point and I overloaded the engine while underways ? I flew about 140km in the Citation before reaching Amsterdam… I never fly distances actually… Checked fuel, that was ok.

1 Like

Forth Bridge in UK :slight_smile:

12 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you DC Designs and simacoustics for the incredible sounds! She looks and sound awesome!

Not my video but enjoy the sounds in this one Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 Featuring: The F-15 Massive update! by dc designs - YouTube

9 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

Slew mode is where you press y and then use the slew move keys to reposition your aircraft really fast. I know there was a bug where if you active pause (like you were talking about) or pause the the menu the engines will turn off. Not sure if that was fixed…

From 3 different corners of the world.

Some installation just north of NAW Station China Lake, California. Anyone know what this is?

The white cliffs of Dover, England

Coral reef watermasks in New Caledonia, South Pacific

8 Likes

7 Likes

just when you had a series of spot on runway direction calls from P2A and then, with the wind direction for the 09, the ATC tells you, use runway 27. Sheesh…

1 Like

A day of flying in Italy.

Sunrise out of LIMW. Beautiful coming through the mountains. Beware the snow covers the entire runway so you can’t make it out on approach.

Returning to LIMW after a foray on the plains. You can clearly see where the snow starts.

I capped the day off by going down to the coast (LIMG). Lovely approach into much lower mountains.

6 Likes

Some impressions from my last flight over India (Mumbai to Bangalore).

9 Likes

A white A320 at full throttle out from Leipzig Halle.

7 Likes