3 Likes

Samoa NSFA

7 Likes

7 Likes

Find the Pomona PD helipad…

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Parked my plane yesterday on a trip from north to the south of Chile. Saved, and reloaded today. I am pretty sure I didn’t park like this. There must be some nasty kids in this town that likes to make pranks to visitors.

10 Likes

Lovely NZ Morning Sunrise

3 Likes

Are you sure you shut down the engine ? sometimes planes do funny things when the ground is not solid and there are forces… like throttle… this looks like quicksand… :grin:

I parked in the corner of the airport, concrete ground. Shut the engine and parking brake on. The thing is that when I load it, it places itself on the correct airport, but when I click the “ready to fly”-button, it teleports to the airport in the start of the plan, upside down, and it falls out of the air (just a couple of feet) and lands upside down. It’s a glitch, no big deal, no problem continuing my flight from the correct airport by making a new plan. I’m just exploring Chile, since I’m reading an Allende book where the story (at the moment at least) is in Chile. Kind of funny bug, though…

I recall experiencing something similar to this in FSX. As I remember it, it seemed to be the result of a terrain conflict between the simulator and one or two of my scenery and airport add-ons.

You might want to check to see if you have an add-on related issue…

Gear up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

NZ (with OrbX mesh and livery from Flightsim.to)

3 Likes

2 Likes

you should definitly check out this Terrain Mesh addon if you havn’t allready :wink:

2 Likes

Best of last week
EDDM

LOWI

out of LOWI over Switzerland

Austria Mayrhofen

EDHK

baltic sea near EDHK

City of EDHK

Franch Alps

6 Likes

I just remembered that Lofoten is in Norway. This will be good!

1 Like

Violating FAR 103 operational rules by flying the Top Rudder Solo 103 over Tampa, Florida :wink:

congested areas of any city, town or settlement… pah!

3 Likes