Random Screenshot Megathread 3

7 Likes

“Smooth and quiet” flight at sunrise into Ian.
Then, heading back I had a ground speed of Mach 1 :rofl:

9 Likes

RKSI - VTBS

10 Likes

RKSI - VTBS
Arrived at VTBS
below 10.00FT

6 Likes

Flying above Hurricane Ian

16 Likes

Compton

10 Likes

straight over…

4 Likes

Gibraltar to Tenerife North

7 Likes

Some Random shots…

Couldn’t taxi off the runway, more dangerous that the landing…

Parallel landing into Salt Lake City (KSLC)

Airline spotting…
American Airlines at Los Angeles (KLAX)

Jet Blue at Kew West (KEYW)

Heading into hurricane Ian…

4 Likes

Eye of Hurricane Ian - Punta Gorda, FL

5 Likes

Me and @CuzDawg3 joined the Hurricane Ian party along with countless others. We did a short trip from KFMY to KRSW, from 1 side of Fort Meyers to the other, in the eyewall. Visibility was about nil for most of the way so we just headed for the big wad of player nameplates, with a huge crab angle to allow for the wind. Final descent was sideways along the runway until the final power cut, at which point my plane was going more backwards as well as sideways, so I ended up in the grass just inside the perimeter road. Got down safely, set the parking brake, and shut down.

So here’s the plane cold and dark but the tail’s in the air because of the ~60kn wind Attempting to pull the tail down caused the plane to leave the ground so after a couple such hops, I just left it this way. Also, the props were windmilling like crazy despite the engines being off, although you can’t see that in this pic. (Folks who fly big jets and fighters in such storms are missing all the fun)

Anyway, thoughts and prayers to everybody affected. This storm is a bad one for sure. I got hit hard by Ida last year so know what it’s like. So while you’re out there surfing in the storm winds, remember this is bringing real misery to many thousands of people in real life.

8 Likes

Flying over the tops of the waves under Hurricane Ian off the Florida coast.

11 Likes

Made it into the eye of Ian. Had to land a fixed wing like a helicopter into Fort Myers (KRSW).

8 Likes

Close to the Hurricane Ian

5 Likes

5 Likes

Exploring Canada. Maybe not the most scenic start to my trip. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Brave or stupid?
Real-time, real-weather flight during Ian from Orlando to Daytona.

MSFS SU10 performed flawlessly.

Runway in sight!

6 Likes

Milas - Bodrum to Istanbul -Turkish Airlines
FSLTL - Installed

2 Likes

More livery watching…

5 Likes

17 Likes