10 Likes

41.68229 -112.12515

7 Likes

Tangimoana, North Island, New Zealand

Manawatu Estuary next to Foxton Beach, North Island, New Zealand

Kapiti Coast Airport, North Island, New Zealand

Paekakariki, North Island, New Zealand

5 Likes

Lining up to final Runway 16 at Wellington International Airport, North Island, New Zealand

Final Runway 16 at Wellington International Airport, North Island, New Zealand

Landing Runway 16 at Wellington International Airport, North Island, New Zealand

6 Likes

There is no airstrip on Monte Isolo, so I had to search for a suitable spot (double arrow!) on a few flyovers.

All went well - also a takeoff!

8 Likes

10 Likes

Oil rigs Gulf of Mexico

6 Likes

Lunch at Lukla Airport, Nepal

10 Likes

Guess this city.

9 Likes

New Orleans

1 Like

Awesome!! :sunglasses:

I remember seeing New Orleans for the first time shortly after I got the sim. I flew the entire length of the Mississippi from the source to the mouth. I was so excited to finally be there after quite a few days doing 2 hour+ legs each day in a Carbon Cub. It’s still the longest overall flight I’ve done, but it was a lot of fun!

1 Like

For me my first flight in MSFS ever was along the Miami coast … a magical moment, thanks to the photogrammetry that I’ve never seen in a sim before.

But yeah, New Orleans was a place that I visited quite a few times as well. Those bridges are iconic.

1 Like

It sure is alot of fun!! And the scenery around this region is breathtaking.
This is my first time flying around here ever since I got this simulator 2 years ago.
I surely need to do some more flying around here.

Cheers Mark

1 Like

After seeing the Redbull Carbon Cub in person at the Cubcrafters booth at Airventure on Saturday, you already know I couldn’t wait to get back in it in the sim.

16 Likes

15 Likes

6 Likes

Weird bug from Bing Maps that I spotted from the air and had to investigate closer.

47.01548 -111.73915

2 Likes

7 Likes