Random Screenshot Megathread 4

Sunset shot from 737-800 at Umeå, Sweden

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

SAS at Stockholm Arlanda Terminal 5 during a rainy morning!

11 Likes

This is wonderful. Good Morning from Spain!

7 Likes

3 Likes

Open Face Coal Pit at Libkovice, Ústí nad Labem, Czechia

Mostecké jezero or Lake Most in the northern part of the town of Most that was demolished in the second half of the twentieth century due to the coal reserves located under the city where Ležáky brown coal mine was mined until the end of the 1990s. The excavated pit was eventually flooded with water.

Is a coal generating station, Prunéřov-Elektrárny, Ústí nad Labem, Czechia being unfortunate that a few times the rendering made the three steam stacks and one large coal stack into disks or hotels.

Is a coal generating station, Prunéřov-Elektrárny, Ústí nad Labem, Czechia being unfortunate that a few times the rendering made the three steam stacks and one large coal stack into disks or hotels.

6 Likes

Turning a sharp left from Carlsbad or Karlovy Vary, a spa city in the Karlovy Vary Region of Czechia, came to an easy final to Runway 11 at Karlovy Vary Airport, Czechia

Final to Runway 11 at Karlovy Vary Airport, Czechia

Landing Runway 11 at Karlovy Vary Airport, Czechia with a super long runway and a long taxi back.

8 Likes

Night Cruise.

8 Likes

Mine And My Wife Fav Place! (Keswick - Lake District)

4 Likes

Morning Decent Into France.

4 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

Heading across Lake Kivu from Goma International Airport, Rwanda to a small airfield on a peninsula next to Luzira, Rwanda

Base Leg to Runway to this airfield on a peninsula next to Luzira, Rwanda

Base Leg to Runway to this airfield on a peninsula next to Luzira, Rwanda

Final to Runway to this airfield on a peninsula next to Luzira, Rwanda

Landing Runway to this airfield on a peninsula next to Luzira, Rwanda

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Black Square TBM 850

3 Likes

6 Likes

Short scenic flight in Scotland from Inverness (EGPE) to Oban (EGEO)

6 Likes

7 Likes