Ratings not visible in marketplace

Lots of aircraft showing zero stars and zero ratings, even aircraft I’ve bought and left a rating for.

Since Jorg explicitly stated Asobo will not be quality checking marketplace items and there is no easy refund method available, I must strongly complain that the marketplace ratings Asobo expects us to rely on aren’t working.

7 Likes

Yes I would like to leave a feedback on the Waco.

For the moment i would recommend you to watch review videos on youtube or look the addons up on platforms like simmarket. There you will find out in most cases if a product is worth its money :wink: In MSFS you only see (or dont see) stars but no comments which is a bit sad but it is like it is. Hopefully there will be an imrovement on the marketplace rating system in the future :smiley:

I have lost all ratings since 2 updates ago.

Same here from time to time.

Don‘t trust ratings at Simmarket.

2 Likes

Seems like Marplace place Ratings are once again show 0 rating for everything.

1 Like

This is a really annoying intermittent issue. I see lots of promising things on the marketplace, but I’m not going to spend $25 on 3rd party sceneries with no rating. I’ve already been burned by 3 airports that looked promising from their own description but the quality was on par with FS2004. Had I seen the star rating at the time I could buy it, I would have thought twice or opted for the freeware version.

@moderators can this topic be moved to the appropriate Bugs & Issues subforum so it can be tracked better?

1 Like

+1 for making this a bug topic. It’s ok that marketplace content is uncurated, but only if the rating system is reliable. Many products show zero ratings / zero stars, which makes it hard to distinguish between a high quality product and a bad one.

No rating for me either. Seeing the quality of most addons i’m not surprised that asobo just turned rating system off.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.