I’m continuing this more relaxed series of flights along major trade routes, waterways, pilgrimages, etc. The last few weeks have been a blast, and I’m excited to keep seeing new parts of the world with you all!
Unlike my previous US National Park series, I won’t be live streaming, which means I can actually hang out in the Discord CTAF channel if anyone would like to chat! I will also broadcast the Bushtalk Radio narration into Discord, so we all hear the POIs as a group.
Hope to see you there!
What to expect on this trip:
- Fjords and many small airports
- Orcas! (With Iceland Overhaul addon)
- 2 Official/Modeled POIs
- 1 Official/Modeled Airport
- 9+ Bushtalk Radio POIs
- BIRF Rif in Snæfellsnes peninsula » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- BIST Stykkisholmur Iceland Scenery 1.0 » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Iceland Mesh - Microsoft Flight Simulator - Orbx
- Iceland Overhaul » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Iskort.is - Iceland DEM FIX 20m for Iceland » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- BIRK - Reykjavik Airport » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- All waypoints are also Bushtalk Radio POIs, although newly added ones will not show up in this add-on until next month’s release. They are on the website though, if you’d like to use the Bushtalk Client.
(They are identical, the second just has short waypoint names to work around this bug.)
Airplane: Cessna 208 B Grand Caravan
Weather: High-Level Clouds, perhaps with a bit of snow
Liftoff Time: 5:00pm (5:00pm UTC)
Rough flight path: The whole flight can be done at 3000’ MSL, although we’ll drop lower about halfway through to see the coastline better.