Real-time AI traffic spawn at gates

Firstly, I’m not sure this really counts as a bug because I don’t know how real-time traffic data is injected in to the sim, so here it is as it’s something I’d like to see as an immersion improvement.
I fired up flight sim after installing SU12 and decided to watch the live traffic at my local airport (YPPH) to see what’s improved. While a tonne of traffic spawned, I noticed that a lot of the ground traffic spawned on taxiways. It also seems to spawn the traffic at a rate that either ATC or something in the background of the sim can’t keep up, so you end up with planes spawning/parking inside of other planes.
I would like to see ground traffic, both real-time and offline, spawn at gate and follow depature procedure.

I was at YPPH earlier doing circuits on the 787. AI traffic spawns as they do IRL and followed departures as expected. There were a few arrivals as well and when I parked at T1 intl, had a departing flight push and taxi to 03.

Maybe it’s an Xbox thing then.
I had another look this evening, no content - base game only, and it’s still the same thing; ground traffic sometimes spawns at the gate, but there is still the occasional (about 20-50%) that spawn mid-taxi on a taxiway.