Real Time Online AI Traffic and performance

So I noticed that for the past two weeks when I turn on Real Time Online AI Traffic I tend to get stutters and low performance. As soon as I turn it off, boom back to smooth as glass. My internet connection is not the problem as my latency and speed are very good. I’m just wondering if anyone else has had this issue as well and what they did to fix it besides leaving it turned off. I love to be able to be near the real world traffic, just like when I was able to follow my sons flight before all this started happening. It mostly happens when flying airliners and when near airports. Thanks in advance for any help. :+1: :airplane:

Yes, I’ve definitely seen that behavior. I’m not sure what causes it, but in my case it was intermittent. I turned it off one day to relieve the stutters and I turned it back on the next day and experienced no issues. Perhaps there is some volume threshold where if the amount of traffic gets too high, the stutters occur. Perhaps try flying in a different area?

Yeah I have tried that with no success. It will be fine for about 5 min then back to the stutters.