Really sick of it

I really wish that Asobo and Microsoft would get the hint and fix the autopilots first. Forget the rest of the fixes for now and focus on getting the planes to fly right. I didn’t but this sim for it just to take up space on my harddrive.

37 Likes

So, the people that can’t work on autopilot because they don’t have the expertise should go home? I’m not sure how that would solve the autopilot issues any faster than they have already said but I know it would slow down all the other fixes to ATC, weather, download issues, etc.

15 Likes

So pushing buttons and watching it happen is flying?

9 Likes

No fix the sim right or give people their money back.

7 Likes

NO MORE CONTENT. FIX THIS THING!!! Aside from Windows itself, I’ve not used such a poor product.

3 Likes

And Now 5 CTDs and I have not been able to fly since this update.

5 Likes

They already said they are working on it but it takes time, is the sim really that bad for you? The flight simming experience is still better than elsewhere. ‘really sick of it’ seems a bit of an exaggeration. If you get sick of it why play it?

16 Likes

No offence but many of us do not want to ‘play it’ as you put it.

We want a working flight simulator which allows the use of real world techniques and procedures, not a pretty game.

Your mileage of course may vary but the OP is correct about the autopilot imo.

24 Likes

I work CNC machines. SO YES!

2 Likes

Money back? Now thats flying with dreams. :slightly_smiling_face:

Bro

They’re all video games

31 Likes

“Better than elsewhere.”?? My P3D has never crashed and no updates ever caused problems. With this I’ve had issues for 2.5 months. They should refund us but let us keep the product.

3 Likes

You still play it. Don’t be elitist with it being a ‘flight simulator’, this is just a game in the ‘simulator’ genre. It’s not actually a simulator. I fly since FS2 and this is obviously the best version ever created and nothing can compete with this. But it has clear flaws and they said they are working on it.

Don’t do things you don’t like to do. If you are still playing and getting ‘Really sick of it’ then maybe you should choose to do something you like.

7 Likes

Sounds like you haven’t tried P3D. Rock solid but the scenery isn’t as nice.

1 Like

I kinda agree with you. I would live with the stutters or some bugs on the scenery. I would live with the lack of airports, and the lack of complex airplanes, I would live with most of the things this game lacks of, But I can’t play the game if not even a single aircraft can fly without bugs and CTDs. What I mean is, I am not going to waste or invest my time in a flight that will end quickly because of a bug or some technical problem. I would even prefer one single plane working, over 20 that not even one works properly. This game is like playing FIFA without a ball, or playing Battlefield with guns that kill yourself. It makes no sense really.

Sadly I suspect all the planes are a copy-paste of each other, you fix one, you fix all.

Do you remember all those cool videos showing us how cool they were working with airplane manufacturers, and how good the airplanes were going to be?

8 Likes

Well then you can make the choice to go back to P3D, nothing wrong with that. If the lack of scenery weighs less heavy than all the MSFS bugs and bad realism that’s a good option.

But being salty and continue to do something you don’t like doesn’t seem a great option to me.

But if you like MSFS better, the only option is wait for them to fix it. Their work is more complicated than your average job so a little patience will be necessary.

2 Likes

in IFR flight yes.

But this needs fixing, even with a subscription to navdata the approaches for ILS runways still force overfly transitions you cant delete in the basic flight planner, any interaction with the G3000 using advance leg or direct to brings an app hang.

FS (OR P3) + PC + Controllers + Screen =

5 Likes

I agree they focus way too much on scenery and VFR planes. I haven’t touched the sim because I know that if I use the AP it will get me mad.

That’s why I was so happy to hear that pmdg will bring a working airliner but sadly, it got delayed.

Now I just have 150gb sitting there

3 Likes

It was sold as a ‘flight simulator’, not a console game.

If you want to "play’ that’s fine with me.

8 Likes

Good point mate. False advertisement

3 Likes