RealSimGear G1000 Suite

Good morning forum,

Have been debating on getting myself a Christmas present in the RealSimGear G1000 Suite with the brackets for the honeycomb.

I already have brackets with touch pannels and Air Manager and enjoy it for the C152 and C172 Steam thus far. I am going to start flying the G1000 version 172 and then the Carenado CT182T which both use the G1000.

What I am wondering is, would I be limited to only the G1000? Could it also work with G3000 enabled aircraft?

I don’t mind switching my panels back and forth when I do switch planes just curious if it would pull double duty.

Thanks in advance.

I just got the RealSimGear GNS 430 & 530 dual stack myself. I was able to get it to work with the Working Title G1000 NXi Mod, but am using Spad.Next to basically remap the button controls of the GNS 430 & 530 to operate their similar function as the PFD & MFD on the G1000. Not absolutely sure, but I think a lot of the button commands are shared between the G1000 and G3000 though. I would need to take some time to dig into it.

1 Like

Reviving this topic after a long time. Were you or @FogoWar ever able to determine if it would also work with G3000 aircraft?

I actually went a completely different route and mounted touch screens to my Alpha and Bravo and use Air Manager.